What's Happening to Pakistan Cricket?

deeb

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could someone please tell me what's going on in Pakistan.

I read the stuff recently, how Mohammed Yousuf and Younis Khan have been fined and banned, for 'not getting on with each other'. Now Rana Naved's been fined too, for 'not trying hard enough'.

So imagine this....Ponting and Clarke are fined and banned from Australia and then Siddle is accused of not trying hard enough

Its madness.

I feel really sorry for Pakistani cricketers. It's not their fault that people keep setting off bombs in their country. Yousuf and Younis are 2 of the finest batsmen in the world. Does that mean we in England are not going to be able to see either of them this summer?

I feel cheated. But how do Pakistani fans feel?

Sorry if this is on another thread, but I had a quick look and couldn't find anything. But it seems to me that this takes Pakistani cricket back over 30 years, when the army ruled the game and chose the umpires too.

Maybe they deserved it. Perhaps someone could help me understand

deeb

School Cricketer
sorry chaps, just looked a bit further down the cricket discussion thread, and found the one about the bans. Although I'd still like to know what they did wrong

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well the PCB are stupid.
Younus and Yousuf had a fight and rest of the team wasn't getting alone well, and because of that we lost all the matchs in Austraila.
But Banning them for ever is abit too far.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pakistan cricket is in knee `deeb` :p crap. Expecting them to bounce back time and again from such crisis is a bit too much although I hope they bounce back because we need a strong Pakistan side for the World Cup next year. Cricket cannot afford any more teams to go the Zimbabwe/Windies way.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan cricket is crashing down...
.....:facepalm

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
I read in newspapers today that Younis is being given some award by the President of Pak
first ban then award wtf is happening

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I read in newspapers today that Younis is being given some award by the President of Pak
first ban then award wtf is happening

This proves that the President too is against the decision of PCB or maybe he is getting the award for getting banned.;)

chiranjitpathak

School Cricketer
PCB is going crazy .How you can ban Yousuf and Younis , they are very good players. If the team did not win, PCB should look why they are not playing well as a team rather than banning everyone. Maybe PCB want's to show their power that they are very strong. If they lose again again with the new players, they will again ban them . After some time they would be looking at other countries for players.:D

Users who are viewing this thread