Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
81* and then 78*. unfortunatly i had to bat at #4 and coming in with only 20 or 25 overs left makes it very difficult to go on to a bigger score

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I don't play for any team but just friends and at my cousins place(one-on-one). My highest score in either is 29 not out...bah...my bowling makes up for it :D

kickboxer1st

School Cricketer
mine is 46* not out. I was captain and won the first cup for my town It was an under 16 tournament :cool:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have made a century!! It was during a school Sports day match that I can never forget. It was a great day of cricket for me. It was the final of the match and my team batted first and it was a 35 over match! We scored 195/4 and I scored 102* off 115 balls.

We then bowled and had a great win bowling them out for 136 and i took 3 wickets and had a blinder of a catch to complete a memorable day of cricket! had many memorable days playing cricket but this one certainly ranks the best!!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I played with a cricket ball indiancricketer.. And the conditions all comes to play. Chennai heat is unbearable and that too, we were playing in the month of May which is called "Agni Natchathiram" (Month of fire; scorching heat!). And most of the bowlers in their team were medium pacers with two bowlers being a bit faster than the medium pacers. So, was a tough ask and at that time, we were students.

I consider that knock of mine as my best till date! I was never a good batsman. I was one who could hit a few fours and was weak in my batting technique. But that day, it was all amazing. Absolutely "Afridi like" when he displays great technique one day and then makes himself look like a pauper the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread