Where are people buying from in UK

Pre ordered from GAME. The countdown starts now!

I've just been told by BT sports that I can preorder now and collect from the store in Walmer, Port Elizabeth on the 13th December! Seems a tad optimistic?

I've just been told by BT sports that I can preorder now and collect from the store in Walmer, Port Elizabeth on the 13th December! Seems a tad optimistic?
Now that the release date is officially announced, their '13th December' is too optimistic. How can one get the game 9 days prior to its official release date? :lol:

The 22nd is when stores will definitely be selling it - when they get them, well that's a different matter - get the photoshop skills tuned ;)

Grainger Games have it.
We just been into Selby store & they said theve had quitea bit of interest in it.

No price but usual pre-orders are around £50.

I know that the links for retailers in the UK are updated on the DBC17 page on Alternative Software's website,
so check there to order from your preferred retailer: www.alternativesoftware.com

The ones that actually take you through to an order page right now appear to be...

GAME: Buy Don Bradman Cricket 17 on PS4 | Free UK Delivery | GAME true
hitari: Search results for: 'don bradman cricket 17'
GameSeek: Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Playstation 4 - PS4 (Cricket)
Grainger Games: Don Bradman Cricket 17 (Xbox One) | Grainger Games
ShopTo: Buy Don Bradman Cricket 17 | PS4 | Free UK Delivery - ShopTo
365 games: Search results for "don bradman cricket 17"

Hopefully that helps out for anyone looking to pre-order now. :)
Ordered mine for PS4, can't wait! Fantastic early Christmas present to me, from me. :cheers

I know that the links for retailers in the UK are updated on the DBC17 page on Alternative Software's website,
so check there to order from your preferred retailer: www.alternativesoftware.com

The ones that actually take you through to an order page right now appear to be...

GAME: Buy Don Bradman Cricket 17 on PS4 | Free UK Delivery | GAME true
hitari: Search results for: 'don bradman cricket 17'
GameSeek: Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Playstation 4 - PS4 (Cricket)
Grainger Games: Don Bradman Cricket 17 (Xbox One) | Grainger Games
ShopTo: Buy Don Bradman Cricket 17 | PS4 | Free UK Delivery - ShopTo
365 games: Search results for "don bradman cricket 17"

Hopefully that helps out for anyone looking to pre-order now. :)
Ordered mine for PS4, can't wait! Fantastic early Christmas present to me, from me. :cheers
Me too. Got mine from 365games.
My lad ordered his Xbox version from Grainger games

Well just confirmed my pre-order through GAME :) Not long now people!!!

Very, very likely that people will get it around or before the original date I gave, even in the UK.

You've picked a savage time to release my most anticipated game ever Ross. So in the next month I have a funeral in the UK to go to, a wedding in the Netherlands, a course in South Africa to do, as well as a wedding before Christmas, and a business to open there. I have just bought a PS4 and a small TV with me so I can get some hours in amongst it all. There is no waiting in my book. I guess this is the time to ask, will I need to be connected to the internet in order to play DBC 17 on the PS4? I'm sure I will be in some backpackers somewhere seeing if Alistair Cook bats like Alistair Cook, with everyone wondering what the hell I am doing.

You definitely will want to be on the internet for the Day One patch, around 1.2 Gig - after that no need to be online.

Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread