Which Career Mode would you prefer for a Cricket game?

Which Career Mode would you prefer?

• Total voters

Chunnster

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think people should take Ross' word that the management mode wasn't fun

phew!! Be a Pro is 10,000 times better an idea than management mode... playing is the best way to manage! :yes

----------

Thats not very nice,

You got your period or what?

Doesn't pay to be nice to bullies... they don't speak that language unfortunately XD

and you have written that two secs after reading mine... maybe you should reread the opening three pages pal? Thanks XD

----------

Ok the naming convention is "BE A PRO" so people out here is blindly comparing ot to the BE A PRO mode of FIFA. Personally I don't like BE A PRO of FIFA. But have you played BECOME A LEGEND in PES or Career mode in any existing MLB titles. Please do play that and then you will understand the fun in it.

Yes!! Sorry when I said I loved and get this mode due to PES Be a pro... I meant "become a Legend"... and it demonstrated to me why this mode is a game-changer... in that its inclusion means the game is set, in my mind, to be a winner XD

----------

oh and thanks for deleting my message in regards to Biggs' UNdeleted, unrelenting, admin-ignoring bullying of the guy who started this perfectly reasonably thread (as your own site's mod attests)...

Thanks a heap Simon!! Good to know there are different rules for different dudes....

Is it because you are scared of Biggs? Does his avatar know kung fu? LOL.... Or you just like bullying newbies (you delete my words, I take it as a personal affront) yourself even though:

1. I am over 35... you? You even 20 Simon?

2. My post was perfectly reasonable and actually overdue as Biggs was being churlish and unrelenting, yet he was wrong (though I suspect he is a great guy XD )

3. There is ensuring people follow rules (which you don't with Biggs) and then there is being a facist N***... try the former on for size...? the latter's becoming worn out and you look bedraggled

4. Try not to invent reasons for your existence here? My post was 100% fine

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If anyone has issues with deleted posts, we'd ask you to take it up with us in private. You can either use report post or via PM.
What we don't want is threads getting bogged down with people giving their perception about which posts were deleted and why. Sometimes they may be deleted without what you feel is a good reason in which case PM the mod and if you're still not happy PM an admin.
I would also point out that members can only see their own deleted posts and not those of others.
Either way that entire last paragraph could have been dealt with much effectively in private rather than calling out a mod because you disagree with his decision. Posts can get undeleted again if we feel you've got a valid point but not if you demand it publicly.

Chunnster

Banned
If anyone has issues with deleted posts, we'd ask you to take it up with us in private. You can either use report post or via PM.
What we don't want is threads getting bogged down with people giving their perception about which posts were deleted and why. Sometimes they may be deleted without what you feel is a good reason in which case PM the mod and if you're still not happy PM an admin.
I would also point out that members can only see their own deleted posts and not those of others.
Either way that entire last paragraph could have been dealt with much effectively in private rather than calling out a mod because you disagree with his decision. Posts can get undeleted again if we feel you've got a valid point but not if you demand it publicly.

Understood... albeit that, ironically, I wrote it after wading through about 12 unnecessary non-deleted posts by biggs... but c'est la vie... cheers and understood

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
And again if you feel someone else's post should be deleted because it breaks the rules use report post -
report.gif

Cheers. :cheers

Chunnster

Banned
And again if you feel someone else's post should be deleted because it breaks the rules use report post -
report.gif

Cheers. :cheers

lol... no, no, I felt like I should publicly chastise him for heckling the thread starter... If I did it privately he wouldn't see it and know not everyone agreed with him. So I posted it. So, understood and won't next time, but I won't be reporting either, as I cut out the middle man XD lol

----------

It didn't break the rules... but it was a succession of about ten of the most misguided and irrelevant posts of all time... like a thousand trolls kicking the tyre of every car parked by London Bridge... so I couldn't really report him as such... lol... just went to return the favour

Users who are viewing this thread