Which Fast Food Place Do You Visit The Most?

DMJ*2000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Burger King, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Wendy's, Etc.

Carl's Junior

Best burgers of any fast food joint. And I wouldn't even call it fast food. It's like "super duper good tasty burgers to-go".

You guys????

themuel1

International Coach
Be out of Pizza Hut and McDonalds but thats like once every two or three months for me.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Any time I go into town with a few mates it's always KFC. However, It's McDonald's whenever I go to the cinema.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Argh I cant remember the name, theres a place in centrale called Papa somthing lol and in that area theres loads of food shops and its pretty good, I usually go there if were with girls (dont why they like to go there) but when its just the lads I go KFC :) so lovley...

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I don't normally use fast food outlets these days. The food is such poor quality.

FreezerBurn

School Cricketer
KFC, easily. im usually at that joint minimum twice a week. I've been know to be in there up to 5 times a week. once, i was even there 6 days in a row...

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Adarsh said:
Pizza hut is awesome. Whatever people say they make some of the best pizzas.
Not visited and decent Pizzerias then?

D

Deleted member 13648

Dominos when with mates, Pizza Hut with family.

Simple. :D

Kev said:
Not visited and decent Pizzerias then?
Frankie and Benny's make gorgeous Pizzas, I had one when I went to Newcastle at the weekend and it was lovely!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Think I've been to MacDonalds about once in the last 10 years. If, and if it's a very big if, I get fast food (about twice a year) I go with KFC Crispy Strips :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I just wen to KFC yesterday, and even though the food was ok ( i had taken chicken strips ) the smell in the place was pathetic :p

For me, i normally order things to come home, but when we go out its either Mcdonalds or
Pizza hut.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
McDonalds very occasionally after a cricket match. Our family has take away every friday, usually KFC but occasionally Pizza Hut.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
With my surname i hate going to McDonalds with my mates. They always walk up to the counter and demand the food for free. It's getting really old now,I like KFC :)

Users who are viewing this thread