Which Fast Food Place Do You Visit The Most?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
His surname is McDonald Manee ;)

About the only fast-food I ever get is after a night out drinking, I always go to the kebab shop in Archway. Whilst most kebabys are disgusting, these guys are top notch, I'd nearly eat one sober... nearly... Added bonus is there chips are just below fish and chip shop quality, as opposed to the usual dross you get at a KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, average kebab house etc...

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Kev said:
Not visited and decent Pizzerias then?
I have, but still. I prefer deep pan pizzas and most Pizzerias make only thin crust. Either way, I think Pizza Hut's quite nice.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I think Subway is classed as a fast food joint? But then again its healthy unlike all the rest.

As of Mc Donalds or KFC or any of them, i'm like Colin here, i dont go, i hate the food. If im forced into it then it'll be Domino's, but then again i'd rather have a pizza from a local take away but thats very rare also.

D

Deleted member 11215

Dominos if im at home alone and cant be bothered to cook. Pizza hut about 1 or 2 times a year but is my favourite. McDonalds if my mum cant be bothered to cook on at saturday. id say i have a takeaway about once a month. Pizza hut is my favourite cant beat there deep pan with cheese garlic bread :).

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Don't really eat fast food.. not too healthy and puts on quiet a lot of weight. Anyways i ate KFC like about 1 month ago.. nothing after that. But one thing i often(frequently maybe? lol:D) drink is from McDonalds the Vanilla Milkshake.. its jut too god IMO, thats it! :)

DMJ*2000

School Cricketer
Well I went out yesterday to check out this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich my friend is talking about. He even sent me this website, http://www.spicybuffalo.com/carlsjr/ . No regrets, I loved it, specially the big Chicken Burger fillet. Hmmmm.. Now I'm hungry. Damn!

rickyp

International Coach
used to be at fast food places all the time (namely kfc, maccas and burger edge-its a melbourne thing) but recently have converted to your cheapish restaurants with mates, like with mains for 10 - 20 bucks aus

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Wok It Up or Checkers which is a place made for drunks who are hungry they open at 10pm

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've been going to Arbie's a lot for their spicy fish sandwich. Though I might have to stop soon as my love handles are turning in to a full blown spare tire :p

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I visit McDonald's all the time, simply for the fact that I work there! The amount of times I work there per week can vary, ranging from 3 to 15 hours. The food that I cook there is made with love, so if ever you want to pass by my store give me a buzz. :)

Users who are viewing this thread