Which feature are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters

amir51

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i hope they have hariobi gymkahan as one of the stadiums...i wished they could put in Toronto but shara cup doesnt hapen anymore :(

amir51

School Cricketer
SEason mode, BLC season mode suked...all u do is just play tests after tests....the cool thing about this one is players get injured and that gives em a chance to give other players chances...once i have a side, i have a hard time to change them....also the form thingy is there which is quite good, finally my player can get better than staying the same old crap after each match and finally an odi series. Sorry to think it took thme this long but it was grealt needed....

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think I remember Andrew Wilson saying that you can change the international team from a pool of players. The maximum squad size is 20.

amir51

School Cricketer
um some guy said u had 50 players!!!! U can do so much wit 50!!!!!!

I

ItalianSammy

I'm definately looking forward to the season mode! It looks really cool!

amir51

School Cricketer
um there is no season mode but different tours and there is tihs little notch on the completeion meter of a tour...maybe u will unlock sometihng if u get that far?

Nauman

php monkey
A friend of mine tried it and the reviews arent very positive, EA have again messed up with computer AI.

Attachments

• Superman_20Logo.png
    Superman_20Logo.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 1

amir51

School Cricketer
whoops i meant International Season...happy? i dont know anything about domestic

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Domestic is in. A full season including the County Championship, National League, and C&G Trophy. Pretty much the same for Australia as well including the ING and Pura cups.

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
The season/tour mode allows you to go on tour to different places. I think there was Australia/NZ, South Africa/Zimbabwe, Asia and others too.

I

ItalianSammy

This season mode will change everything. It will largely imrove the playbility of the game. I also liked the tours you can do, and so many stadiums to choose from! It looks like its a great game. However, the faces are not very realistic, looking at the screenshots. EA should have improved. Cricket 2002 original faces were looking better.

The domestic feature also looks good. I also like the inclusion of 60+ teams, including tour match teams. This will also largely improve the gaming experience.

Users who are viewing this thread