Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Wii U

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • PC and PS3/Xbox/WiiU

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Lovefilm now have the game for preorder. Have a feeling this game won't justify ?40.

umosay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really can't believe people are pre-ordering without seeing an ounce of media, what is the hurry may I ask?

nahid

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since i live in USA, i have to get it on Ps3 platform but thank god i don't have to pre-order because my brother lives there and he will send it . I checked Amazon/usa yesterday, they do have AC 13 on ps3 and pc but right now those are unavailable,also on eBay/usa.

Params7

International Cricketer
Since i live in USA, i have to get it on Ps3 platform but thank god i don't have to pre-order because my brother lives there and he will send it . I checked Amazon/usa yesterday, they do have AC 13 on ps3 and pc but right now those are unavailable,also on eBay/usa.

Give it time they haven't stocked it yet. I got Ashes 09 and IC10 from ebay (USA).

Enjay

School Cricketer
Factor it into your purchase, owning game is a privilege not an entitlement... If you can't afford a couple of bucks extra for tax and postage then maybe purchasing a game shouldn't be among your priorities...

Cool Story bro....put it on your work resume

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I tried to sign up and pre order but it won't let me fill in my card information it keep saying "The Vendor Rule Bases disallow this card range." :facepalm I guess there's no other way.:(

Where are you from?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
US 10char

That's surprising. Your card should work as folks based in North America order games from Shopto. I tried it a few years back and my card worked just fine. Anyone else from US had problems with Shopto?

ratchamal

School Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's surprising. Your card should work as folks based in North America order games from Shopto. I tried it a few years back and my card worked just fine. Anyone else from US had problems with Shopto?

Guess I'm unlucky then. I'm gonna call my bank and see if there are any restrictions from them. thanks for the reply:thumbs

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Guess I'm unlucky then. I'm gonna call my bank and see if there are any restrictions from them. thanks for the reply:thumbs

Do that coz if you do a google search you will find lots of people using shopto to order games in US. Maybe they don't support the type of card you have? Send shopto a query as they are quick to respond coz they do ship to US and they won't support it unless US cards can be used.

ratchamal

School Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do that coz if you do a google search you will find lots of people using shopto to order games in US. Maybe they don't support the type of card you have? Send shopto a query as they are quick to respond coz they do ship to US and they won't support it unless US cards can be used.

I payed it with PayPal :yes thank god they had that option:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread