Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I tried to sign up and pre order but it won't let me fill in my card information it keep saying "The Vendor Rule Bases disallow this card range." :facepalm I guess there's no other way.:(

Maybe the type? Is it something like discover/american express? Some sites surprisingly don't support them .

ratchamal

School Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe the type? Is it something like discover/american express? Some sites surprisingly don't support them .

No it's Mastercard but now it doesn't matter. I pre ordered it with paypal :thumbs

srk121

International Coach
Lovefilm now have the game for preorder. Have a feeling this game won't justify ?40.

Play has it for 32.99 but i think i will wait until prices drop. till then we will have reviews as well.

Dave158

School Cricketer
Just got an update from BT games in South Africa who had the ETA as 21st of June which has now changed to TBA

Haynes123

Club Captain
YE Received a message from BT games saying the game is delayed, so rumours were true, Ross was correct etc.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
I must say some very strange tactics from Trickstar/505 games and their rep Chief here. I don't know any better way to alienate a consumer base. :facepalm

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just got an update from BT games in South Africa who had the ETA as 21st of June which has now changed to TBA

YE Received a message from BT games saying the game is delayed, so rumours were true, Ross was correct etc.

Well let's see what Chief and 505 Games have to say to that, or maybe they will claim the game is already released come June 22nd :lol

Tab84

School Cricketer
To be honest at this rate id rather wait for Big Ant Cricket. I always had the impression this was just going to be a tweaked version of the last ashes game which was awful and have seen nothing that convincs me otherwise

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Anyone still going ahead with their pre order, after the E3 news?

----------

To be honest at this rate id rather wait for Big Ant Cricket. I always had the impression this was just going to be a tweaked version of the last ashes game which was awful and have seen nothing that convincs me otherwise

Not on PC after Patch 2 it wasn't; best cricket game ever. Yet somehow the same developer (just under a different name) has managed to mess it up so comprehensively.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depends on when Big Ant releases. If anything, it could be funny for how awful it is rumoured to be - I have a thing for owning and playing very bad sports games and laughing at how bad they are...

e: it also depends on its new release date. I'm spending a month in Lithuania this summer; so if it game out before I left, I'm probably pick it up just to have a new cricket game before I came back. Of course, this is assuming that BA don't release in early July (unlikely), and that AC don't delay even further (very likely - Ross is hinting September, and he seemed to be right on the nose earlier...).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread