Who are players that are Gods on Cricket Coach?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just like the ICC III thread, name any good players in CC that are worth snagging.

Brad Williams - Good bowler who hasn't got a contract (This is due to the real life fact that Western Australia ripped up his contract;)), is an Australian that seems to get bucketloads of wickets.

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
rikki clarke - gets an england contract and becomes great
james anderson - becomes englands best bowler
chris tremlett - huge wicket taker
brad hodge - great partnership breaker and a god with the bat
Murali - plays like in real life, simple unstoppable
KALLIS!!!!! - best allrounder by a mile
adil rashid - doesnt get the best stats but takes so many wickets
Laxman - never gets out
Harbhajan Singh - replaced Murali for me at lancashire and did as good as him

this is all i can remeber at the moment

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:eek: What?! Maybe against a minnow? lol Yeah, but were they one hit wonders?

lancashire666

International Coach
nazir has been a bit difficult for me to get out each time ive come up against him, got a few really good scores, but butt hasnt seemed to great from what ive seen, which is only a few games.
Inzamam has allways been the best batsman for pakistan when ive played them, but i think he runs too quick between the wickets lol he actually runs which is silly, inzamam never gets past a slow jog

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Bell is absolute quality. in 2 years as englabnd coach only once in tests has he scored under 50 and 5 ind ODi's. scored 278 not out off 158 balls against pakistan absolute quality must buy.

romannosejob

School Cricketer
Collingwood saves matches with massive scores, takes wickets in first class games, always keeps it tight in one day matches and rarely gets picked for england in the game (somewhat unrealistically but to your advantage)

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Are there any English players that haven't got a contract at the start of the game that are worth nabbing?

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Okay cheers ;)
btw I'm playing as Warks, Bell hasn't played for me yet as he is Centrally Contracted (obviously), and he is knocking runs out for fun for England, also Alex Loudon, Jonathon Trott, Tim Ambrose and our veteran Captain Darren Maddy have all been called up and county form is severely dipping, hopefully I'll get them back soon :)

lancashire666

International Coach
i remember seeing that pic, he picked up 11 wickets in a one day game lol but im pretty sure that bug has been fixed in the patch

The Ice Man

Club Cricketer
Is it just me or does Rikki Clarke stillseem to have a contract at Surrey at the start of the game. If is does how can i sign him? It says that he still has a year running on his contract, when can i sign him if this is true.

Also does anybody else hae a problem with all the coaches having the wrong name and loads of people called -Smith that seem to get all the good jobs when a coach loses his job?

Users who are viewing this thread