Who is the best bowler?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A stupid poll.

How can you vote on who has the most catches?

It is just fact.

Here you go.

Test Matches

Ian Healy (366)

Non-wicketkeeper: Mark Waugh (181)

ODIs

Adam Gilchrist (244)

Non-wicketkeeper: Mohammed Azharuddin (156)

So none of the ones you listed.

I

imported_Rollo

I know.Why didn't you just type in the google search engine:"who has the most catches in cricket ODI's?"?

H

howzatt

andrew U dont like my poll then dont replay it....& dont' give me ur advice..please......please......please......
u dont have that power u said that......here is totaly free forum....that power is admin...u dont interfare....what's worng..or good admin tell me ....u dont tell me that... ;) :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: (what's ur problam man) just poll or replay u dont intrested in my topic dont replay & dont poll .....ok

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whats wrong with this poll?

I've already said.

You cannot have a poll saying "who has the most test catches", you could have looked it up yourself.

Also, if you wanted to find out, you should have just asked without making it a poll.

And by the way, I do have the power to close this topic, but I haven't.

G

gooner19662001

thiz is not a rite poll if u have to make this poll u write correct player names and u have not written right choices if u dont want to rite so u have to write a choice called (other) so we can vote their. :huh:

R

rasi

Andrew, you could change the poll topic to something like "Who do you think is the best bowler of these?"

G

gooner19662001

good thinking iniyan u have done goo job now it look like a good poll

Users who are viewing this thread