Who's the best umpire...

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

liquid_decoy_006

Billy Bowden is the best!!!! He has different signals in the one-day arena than the test and they are better in the one-dayers!!

again awrong decision by bucknor,he should be removed from the elite panel.

N

nikhilverma

i am really frustrated is bucknor old or he has developed some sort of enemity with the indians...

What a poor decision of not giving wides on two occasions :angry:

L

lbw b Wasim

Bowden is a champion umpire his unique charachter makes the umpiring alot more exciting to watch. He is spot on in umpiring except I did think Kumble had Martyn ( :blink: ) out lbw at the SCG in the Second Innings, in saying that he only had one view of it and I saw about 5 tv replays and some were slower than real time.

Other umps who i think are very reliable are Taufel and Venkat.

S

sachin

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 10 2004, 11:46 AM
Have a cry two wides who gives a sh?t.
i'm with you squiz.bucknor is good.two wides wouldn't have won india the game.that's all that counts. :mellow: :huh:

N

nikhilverma

yeah but two correct lbw decisions by him, would have led to a possible victory of india in test series :angry: :angry:

That does count

S

sachin

hey dude indias got the gavaskar trophy,thats ALL that counts.bucknor didn't give the best descisioons but i think he is one of the best. :thumbs:

N

nikhilverma

may be i am wrong but i think that the way he dealt with parthiv patel was not fair
and with other indian players too

he gave a wrong lbw decision in this game too.symonds was clearly out to pathan but jackass buckor did it again.
but even then i think india should have won they literally gifted the game to the aussies

Users who are viewing this thread