Who's the best umpire...

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

sachin.tk

NO HE SHOULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!I AGREE WITH SACHIN.BUCKNOR RULZ.AS SQUIZ SAID ALL GOOD UMPIRES AND EVEN PLAYERS MAKE BAD MISTAKES AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO BUCKNOR. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

mate either u r related to bucknor or u r nuts.yes,every one has a bad day but with bucknor its been a bad month and a half and amazingly every decision of his has gone against the indians.

N

Nirav85

sorry the guy above i dont want to type your name...make it easier for me...lol

bucknor has been having a couple of rough months,...he was also pretty bad in the pak and ban series from what i heard and he was the umpire that game that Rashid latif catch out only for latif to be banned because of dumbarss proctecr who i feel targets the sub con(latif-the catch was done and through, u didnt have to go back and he had no suffiecent proof that latif knew what he was doing, and then the indians excessive appealing and sachin ball tampering-dont know much about this but i hear dit was bad calls)

But bucknor is just going througha bad period like sachin was and asoka de silva(oh wait he is always in one :lol:)

Plus did anyone read that article on cricketnext as they showed all the bad desicions for the indians, oddly enough they did show all the bad ones for aussies...i feel they were just whining becsuase it was fair, aus got screwed a couple times too

mate what r u talking bout latif never caught the ball,if that was out then so was steve waugh in 1999wc semifinal.

B

BadWog

Whos the best umpire?...thats an easy one...

Bucknor 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

*does WolfPac sign*

*NWO Music comes on* der ner ner ner...

"NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!"

lol i dont know why i did that but yer anyways Bucknor rules

Users who are viewing this thread