Who Will Be the Number 1 ODI Team in 2005

Will Be the Number 1 ODI Team in 2005?

• Total voters
D

Dimuthu

ICC is planning to have a ROW XI v Best Team in the World match in 2005
Who do u think will be the Best in 2005 for ODIs??

I think it's gonna be Sri Lanka :cheezy: ( I Hope :bow: )

Peace
DT

I

imported_fastbreaker

This is a very tough question. Although I dont believe Australia will be the strongest side in 2005. England looks strong and Pakistan is also coming out to be very strong. Sout Africa might be strongest in my opinion.

N

Nirav85

who voted for pak(u got to be kiddign me)...persoanlly i think aus will hold on...just because they always have talent oozing out of the butts...well personally i think that aus is the only team that can play against row...the other teams i feel have no chance...because then row would have mcgrath,warne and gilly, hayden and many more..

R

rasi

Actually, I do not know. :D

But I think, it will be a close-run contest betweeen India and Australia.

Anything could happen. Ponting may become incmopetent. Just like Ganguly - because when Ganguly came into the international arena, he was one of the best players of short pitched stuff, but what is happening now? -_-

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think Australia because there is always new talented players coming up for them

D

Dimuthu

Whoever said England has a good point........ Their Bowling line up has a lot of potential! I don't think Aussies' will be as strong as now........ but can't say!
Pakistan cud be good...... Esp if ppl like Youhana and Yunus Khan really get into it!
India looks good too! Most of them wud b seasoned if they survive til 2005!
Can't say much about New Zealand though..... Who's gonna be the captain in 2005? Will Fleming still be there? I hope so! He's one of my favourite batsmen and Definitely Captain to watch!

Peace
DT

R

Radaga

It will be Australia, whenever someone comes out of the side, theres always someone else to fill in, who will do the job just as well.

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes, Micheal Clarke, Martin Love, Nathan Hauritz are all probable full time players by 2005, and they are quality players. Plus when Gilchrist retires there is Jimmy Maher to take over.

Although India do have a good chance

R

ramboy

yeah its australia , its sickening to see te same team remain in the top slot

Users who are viewing this thread