Who Will Win 07 or Lara?

Which Game Will be 2007s Best Cricket Series?

• EA Cricket 2007

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Brian Lara International Cricket 2007

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
G

Gilchrist

EA all the way! I am addicted to Cricket 2005 on my PS2. And EA have their true names! Just a editor for the people who use the PS2 Would be cool.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
BLIC had sooooooooooo much potential, if they fix all the issues and jam the game pack with extra stuff then it will destroy Cricket 2007.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Gilchrist said:
EA all the way! I am addicted to Cricket 2005 on my PS2. And EA have their true names! Just a editor for the people who use the PS2 Would be cool.

Gilly please explain to me how u cope i have it on PS2.Xbox and PC and have to resort to playing on PS2 or Xbox fo reasons. anyhow my ? is on the PS2 its a jammy and its not fluent and sometimes all shots work and some they dont have u got a way to make them work all the time then i might enjoy more coz on xbox u cant save but u can have patches. so please tell me

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
ea have the graphics they just now 2 make the gameplay more realistic the right licenses and more game modes and they will be reelly guddd

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
i've tried the demo's of both BLIC05 and EAC05. I liked EAC05, the graphics were decent and it seems they have improved quite a lot compared to 04 and 02. If they can include those classic matches/teams as well, cricket 07 will be a much much better game.

G

Gilchrist

punk sk8r said:
Gilly please explain to me how u cope i have it on PS2.Xbox and PC and have to resort to playing on PS2 or Xbox fo reasons. anyhow my ? is on the PS2 its a jammy and its not fluent and sometimes all shots work and some they dont have u got a way to make them work all the time then i might enjoy more coz on xbox u cant save but u can have patches. so please tell me
Yes, it does tend to test my sanity. But I can't I get it on the PC because I am stuck with the missing texture problem.

Indiangod

International Coach
I think the ea sports one, its more realistic and it would have vastly imporved gameplay from the older ea sports cricket games.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
EA will come out on top with this battle. They just need to make it feel more like a computer game, not an arcade game.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Now a bit of physicology from me...maybe BLIC was so good that ppl dont visit the Cricket game wishlist...and so havent voted for their game

Just a thought

BOT - EA all the way...it has the potential...the money...all the stats - great ideas...and they may get it right this time.

I reckon EA should share their names, for all the stuff Brian Lara has...

Even a baby can correct the names but it takes an expert of sorts to sort out the kits and tournaments.

Last edited:

z.3.r.0

School Cricketer
EA Cricket 2007 offcourse by seeing good cartoon characters in Brian Lara 2005 :p

manee

Chairman of Selectors
That was Barmyarmy - and what he sed meant that the EA team started thinking bout Cricket 07 as soon as word was in about how good or bad Cricket 2005 was

Users who are viewing this thread