Whos is best batsman in world?

S

sachin

tendulkar and all the other international players face the likes of glenn mcgrath,shane warne and jason gellspie(as the game spells it).the australian batsman don't face anyone as good.

N

Nirav85

right...they just face guys like wasim, waqar, pollock and muli...gillspie is good but i feel he isnt as good as those guys mentioned...mecgrath is a legend along wiht warne but u cant say dumb stuff like "sachin has ot face these guys" guess what budy everybody does...even aussies in domestic competions...

S

sachin

all those guys are awesome but apart friom murali there not as good as glenn mcgrath and shane warne.and don't think i'm saying there crap because some of those dudes are legends.right now gellespie is the best fast bowler in the world (considering mcgrath is injured).and trust me alot of the international australian players do not play much domestic cricket,i would know i live here.
and i said 'all' international players, i did'nt just say sachin.i thought wasim had retired.i haven't heard about him for ages.i'm probably wrong though.the aussies haven't got much of a clue against murali,it's actually pretty funny watching them getting beaten over and over again.

R

RipCurl

Originally posted by sultan12@Nov 16 2003, 09:16 PM
Tebdulka no one can ever argue about that but i still think india r a one man team b.c tendulka dos most the work
there is no way india is a one man team.

sehwag, chopra, ganguly, laxman, DRAVID (cant believe no one considers him as one of the best)

N

Nirav85

india were a one man team until india got rid of all those old losers like mohanty and co.

still when i was talking about wasim i am saying that u cant say oh aussies dont face aussies...that is pure dumb there are plenty of people good as aussies...lee isnt good as we think in tests and gillspie he is good but not on he likes with pollock....there are many world greats

Pollock(this guy is underrated by alotof people...this guy is already a legend)
Muralitharin
Bond
Vaas

all these guys are lethal bowlers and all these guys listed are netter than gillspie and lee...

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm not sure if you two have got the idea of this topic.

If you think that Pollock, Murali, Bond, Vaas, Hoggard or Richard Johnson are the best batsmen in the world then you should seek serious psychological help! :lol: :lol:

P

playjls

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 28 2003, 05:24 AM
I'm not sure if you two have got the idea of this topic.

If you think that Pollock, Murali, Bond, Vaas, Hoggard or Richard Johnson are the best batsmen in the world then you should seek serious psychological help!? :lol:? :lol:
i think iwas joking. im funny eh :lol: :lol:

P

playjls

Originally posted by amir51@Dec 27 2003, 10:08 PM
india were a one man team until india got rid of all those old losers like mohanty and co.

still when i was talking about wasim i am saying that u cant say oh aussies dont face aussies...that is pure dumb there are plenty of people good as aussies...lee isnt good as we think in tests and gillspie he is good but not on he likes with pollock....there are many world greats

Muralitharin
Bond
Vaas

all these guys are lethal bowlers and all these guys listed are netter than gillspie and lee...
i cnat believe you just dissed LEE. :angry:

S

squiz

Originally posted by playjls+Dec 28 2003, 08:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(playjls @ Dec 28 2003, 08:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-amir51
@Dec 27 2003, 10:08 PM

Muralitharin
Bond
Vaas

i cnat believe you just dissed LEE. :angry: [/b]
exactly Lee Rulz

and Why Bond?

S

sachin

gellespie is better than all the fast bowlers you've listed there.lee is the worst fast bowler i've ever seen.i was watching him today and the only reason he got the wicket is because of the good catch.he was getting tonked.

S

squiz

what about Nehra?

41 wickets at 40.97

Lee is: 121 wickets at 29.96

S

squiz

sorry dude, i didn't even say who i thought the best batsman in the world is.

I reckon at the moment Matthew Hayden, Ricky Ponting, Brian Lara, Rahul Dravid, or VVS Laxman (Probably being a bit Aussie biased but oh well)

Best of all time you cant go past Sir Donald Bradman. an average of 99.94 no-one will ever beat that, and if they do they would've only played like 1 test

P

playjls

i know hayden got the world record but i thing ponting is the best in the world by a mile.Go aussies

Users who are viewing this thread