Whos is best batsman in world?

S

sachin

no way!!sachin and some others are in a different class(higher class).sachin is the best.

P

playjls

Originally posted by sachin@Dec 28 2003, 11:49 PM
no way!!sachin and some others are in a different class(higher class).sachin is the best.
i dont get the hype about sachin. ive watched almost every cricket game or researched about it for the last three years and his record doesn't stick out that much. it has to be ponting. world class batsmen average more than 30 for every year. this year sachin averaged about 0.

N

Nirav85

no he averaged about 10...dont take what ever little pride the man has :lol:

S

sachin

sachin rulz.he kicks ponting.ponting just faces crap like nehra(what a dud).sure he hasn't had the best year but he still is by a long way the best batsman.you guys piss me off diising the best batsman.

S

squiz

Ponting is easily the best batsman ATM. He scored 2 Double Hundreds in consecutive tests FFS!!

S

sachin

no he isn't.he is very very good,but not as good as sachin(no where near as good).

sachin is the best.ponting has scored runs because he is lucky.if it wasnt for the pathetic umpiring in the series he wouldnt have scored so many runs.

when it comes to sachin lets not forget form is temporary class is permanent.

N

Nirav85

i think u r guys r just in plain denal...well right now at this current form ponting is better...and dont give the crap about umpiriring, i saw the match and there were no bad calls while ponting was batting...i think u guys just cant take facts

Users who are viewing this thread