Why Does Life Suck So Much ??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Nothing can beat being in primary school, doing easy work, playing football and running round the playground without a thing to worry about, it's all gone and there will be nothing like it, I just wish I could go back and do it all again, and again, and again... but that's it, there's no more of it, ever :(

Come tell that to some of our kids. They're convinced that High School is going to be far better than Primary School.
There's a stat I saw (probably not accurate) but I found mind-blowing. 89% of pupils claim to enjoy Primary School and just 14% say they enjoy Secondary.
Maybe we should start a new poll in the education thread but personally I enjoyed secondary more with all the opportunities for music and sport.

D

Deleted member 13648

I prefer Secondary school by far. Rude jokes is better than nap-time.

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Personally I have enjoyed life more and more as I have got older, especially since I have left school, you can be independant and you have more time to do things. Sure you had freedon as a little child but you still got told what to do, and you had boundaries.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
God, seriously guys, i know i'm two years too far gone now for the GCSE's but they're not that hard.

Just remember and write, its a simple process. Good Luck for the remainder of your exams!

Benno

Club Cricketer
I hate it when I go to work and I feel like I'm doing f karn everything...
the other employees just sort of stand about talking and stuff.
Maybe go outside for a smoke...
yer no worries
I'll just stand here and serve a line of twelve people...
it's OK I've been doing this for nearly ten years yet you newbies just go out for a fag while I doing karn everything.
They probably wonder why I slam the door on my way out to go home.
"Seeya guys"
....BLAM!!!!!
So don't let someone else do all the work...be helpful.
Ask the question..."Can I help you?"
It really does make someone's day. Except Clint Eastwood's. (ha ha)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Personally, i've not enjoyed any part of my life more than i'm enjoying college right now. The work's as easy as anything you'll ever do, there's an amazing wealth of mates to hang around with and better still, i'm surrounded by fellow scousers! It was a bitch being the only Liverpudlian throughout my school days.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Aye, GCSEs are p*** easy. A baboon can pass Art GCSE for crying out loud. How difficult can it be?

I hate these sayings as ive never seen a baboon doing an exam. I also hate these sort of sayings "I could eat a horse"
"Break a leg"
"Dont let the bed bugs bite". Too tired to think of more.

Users who are viewing this thread