Why Does Life Suck So Much ??

Life surely does suck today. I have had a freaking migraine since I got up this morning at 5:30. It's 7PM now so it's been like, thirteen and a half hours. My nose is stuffed and congested, and I can't miss anymore school. :( Plus I had a 10 mile run in school today, and tennis after.

I just came back home and I have a 75 page packet of biology homework to do. Yeah, procrastination to the max, even though I was only given a week.

Plus the publishers of the magazine I write for are banging at my door for two articles before tomorrow.

I will most likely not be sleeping tonight.

I can't wait until June 7th...everything will be all right on June 7th...

I can wait. My exams start on that day.

^ man, shut up, "emo" is just a suppose to be a "cool" thing these days, they don't really cut themselves, it's just a joke, but apart from few mentally f-ed up ones.

It is very simple:

You need food and water
You need to achive good deeds
You need to stay away from bad deeds and bad people

That's why it's a test.

yes you can live a normal life. you can have food and water, achieve good deeds and stay away from bad people but also enjoy yourself. at the end of your life and this supposed "Judgement Day" doesn't arrive you'll think back and say i've wasted my life. but the thing is you won't go to hell for enjoying yourself, you can lead a good life but have fun aswell. there is no need for only one!

Look Punk, your point about "exams and stuff," is so wrong its untrue. Exams count for a hell of a lot.

Its the wrong thing to say, because if you care about exams you're probably going to come to money, which is a big part in life. But also doing your exams shows your true character as it pushes you to the point of breaking, so only then can you see what your life is really like.

Exams are so important also for love, as if you've got those exams and everthing, then you don't need to worry about the fundeentals in life, like getting a job with nothing to show of 16,17,18 years of your life.

I'm rambling but if you kinda make sense of my post you'll understand ;)

I wouldnt usually say this but no I'm not so wrong tbh, take a wider perspective of life, and see where ''exams'' come in that, exams don't mean life. Theres a ton of people who havnt done exams but are sucessful, exams don't decide your life they do to some extent but theres no damn point get worked over them so much like having bloody nervous breakdowns and crap like that.

I do understand what you have to say but I don't think its accurate tbh mate.

Exams only matter if you decide to make them matter. if you want to go to uni, have a top notch job and earn tons of money, then yeah exams are important. However, if you are happy just living the easy life (nothing wrong with that) then at the end of the day you don't really mind what exam grades you get. It all depends on the individual person

Yeah it and as I said befor, you don't need exams to make money...

I wouldnt usually say this but no I'm not so wrong tbh, take a wider perspective of life, and see where ''exams'' come in that, exams don't mean life. Theres a ton of people who havnt done exams but are sucessful, exams don't decide your life they do to some extent but theres no damn point get worked over them so much like having bloody nervous breakdowns and crap like that.

Nervous breakdowns aren't a choice.

^ man, shut up, "emo" is just a suppose to be a "cool" thing these days, they don't really cut themselves, it's just a joke, but apart from few mentally f-ed up ones.

I don't really know about everywhere else in the world, but here in the US, "Goths" and "Emos" are considered rejects basically by everyone else.

They're not depressed or anything. They're just, weird.

And most of them are bisexual for some reason. it freaks me out.

No offense to anyone here ;)

I don't really know about everywhere else in the world, but here in the US, "Goths" and "Emos" are considered rejects basically by everyone else.

They're not depressed or anything. They're just, weird.

And most of them are bisexual for some reason. it freaks me out.

No offense to anyone here ;)

Tom will have a hard time swallowing that post.

Actually, Life does look dull.. But, it is you who makes it look best of the rest.:).

Last edited:
yes you can live a normal life. you can have food and water, achieve good deeds and stay away from bad people but also enjoy yourself. at the end of your life and this supposed "Judgement Day" doesn't arrive you'll think back and say i've wasted my life. but the thing is you won't go to hell for enjoying yourself, you can lead a good life but have fun aswell. there is no need for only one!

Yes, that is quite right but fun is not required in life. Boreness does'nt kill you, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread