Wides - wides

Ahmed Ali Shah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can some body fix the wides for the leg side .Umpire doesnt give too many wides neither on offside or leg side >. PLZ help

ranj

School Cricketer
is this after u've downloaded the patch for blc? this corrects it to an extent

Ben

Club Cricketer
When u download the patch with wides fix,
I don't see a file that has the info in it, I mean when u overwrite the files with the patch there doesn't appear to be a file that contains changes for wides.
Perhaps it's a .DLL file?

Ben

Club Cricketer
Sorry I don't think I made myself clear.
What I mean is when u extract the BLC patch it overwrites files such as camera.cfg for the helmetcam fix,and the .atr files for shot tweaks but I can't see what file it is that fixes the wides,as it must be 1 from the patch.

Ahmed Ali Shah

School Cricketer
I have tried patchs they dont seem to be working , they actualy mess up my games settings & the umpime doesnt even give wides when they should be he remains the same boring guy he was before DUMB UMPIRE.

bharat kheskai

School Cricketer
im facing similar problems with regards to wides.
i tried the patch and it overwrites the settings including
the kits and rosters.
but it doesn't fix the wide problem.

A

Atul

Where the #### have they hidden the umpire configuration settings? Any ideas? the patch is of no use.

Mike

School Cricketer
Hmm i am not sure but maybe this might help change the wide issue. there are files under blccapturesumpire they are the only files that i think come closest. I say this because in blccapturebatsmenstroke, there are files that some may recognize who have done tweaking lately. Lets see if we can get the files open and examined.

A

Atul

I think that folder is about the motion capture files. So is it really hlpful in changing umpire behavior (AI).

Mike

School Cricketer
I guess not, coz the .rot files are 3dfiles and can be i guess manipulated using a program called rotater. which can be found at http://www.silicon-alley.com/cat/rotate.html
. I have not tried to manipulate these files coz i am not good at art. Maybe the .bin files have the wides info.

A

Atul

The program Rotate is unable to open the .rot foiles of BLC. it givres an output:

---- rotate 2.20 ? ---- 3d rot file viewer ---- <[email protected]> ----

Reading C:GAMESBRIANL~1CAPTURESA-CC106.ROT ...
Line 1's deeper meaning wasted on me
Line 2's deeper meaning wasted on me
Line 3's deeper meaning wasted on me
--- 0 drawing instructions found ---

Mopping up & measuring...
run-time error R6003
- integer divide by 0

Further, the .rot files supplied with the program when opened in a wordprocessor (notepad eg.), it shows a regular info of lines, points, colr etc. However, .rot of BLC does'nt show anythinglike that in wordprocessor.

Users who are viewing this thread