Will release be delayed?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's only 10 days 'til EA say they're releasing Cricket 2004 yet there is no demo, no more infomation and I for one am cynical.
Plus if you read the interviews Andrew Wilson has given he decribes the december release dates as 'hopeful'. Personally I'm quite happy to wait if it means that we get a better game...

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know. I don't really mind, because I probably can't get it until after Christmas anyway. But I bet alot of people will be disapointed if the release date is set back.

S

sumoNYR88

I agree with you, we all rather have a better game rather than an early dud...

Nauman

php monkey
Yeah you saw what happened with rugby2004 the graphics were quite crappy, lets hope when ever we get this game it is worth the money we spend on it.

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
They're saying it will have decent graphics because of this Renderware engine they're using. But Rugby 2004 used it too. Saying that, I've seen games for PS2 with brilliant graphics using the Renderware engine. But you can't expect graphics to rival FIFA's because the budget is completely different.

eric

School Cricketer
I will probably be delayed, its the EA way. Will give me enough time to save up the money to buy it.

eric

School Cricketer
Well they delayed rugby 2004 for a long time, so they probably will delay this as much. They also said the PC version is a bit behind the PS2 version, and the PC version of Rugby 2004 was released about 1 month after the PS2 version.

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
So maybe there's a chance that it will be released here in England at the same time as everywhere else! :D

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
It's already been pushed back 2 days for release on PC. Likelyhood is that it'll be pushed back more.

Users who are viewing this thread