Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
yes I will, the ashes interests me but it's not the be all and end all, and I'm equally looking forward to india v sri lanka a neutral.

this edition should be considerably different, teams know what they are doing now, there will be more innovation with thought behind it. hopefully players will rise to the occassion as that what it's all about, a tournament isn't any fun unless a handful of guys decide to really stand up and be counted.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Probably the only way I will watch is if I buy some tickets. There's still a few available, but mainly only the pricey ones.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
No. IPL has more than whetted my appetite for T20s and I am craving for some test cricket. Cannot be arsed to sit till 2 Am to watch T20 ████. Perhaps just India's matches.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i want to get excited for the ashes and watching t20 will just bore me out of it.

HA.Ha.HAA.

any ways...hells yesh i will!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Think he said he will be watching it. As will I. I got bored of the IPL half way through, mainly got annoyed by Ronnie Irani and the Setanta hosts, but it was major overkill, hopefully this will be better. Managed to catch a programme on the other night which showed how the T20 Cup was won last time, twas a good tournament that, though I made sure to turn the programme off before it got to Broad vs Yuvraj :( That better not happen again. Hopefully Dimi'll go 1 better than he did last time and smack UV for 6 Sixes!

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Major ownage that by UV against Broad. Can't wait to see Aussies having a chat with England's premier all rounder after Flintoff on that!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry English Fans. Flintoff's not going to be there to charge UV! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF HATTRICKS! KING OF T20! up again -- Like he did before that Broad over ;) :banana2

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ofcourse I will be watching T20 WC as Sehwag is going to whack the bowlers al over the park
Beware the other Teams

adyhorn

County Cricketer
I'm going to England vs the Netherlands after school on 5th June.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I'll be watching for sure. I'm especially interested to see how the associate nations fare. I think that T20 is the best stepping stone to gather audience interest in non-traditionally-cricketing nations.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
No, because it starts at 2:30, which is too late (funny because I am writing this post at 2:45am) when I have school, also Twenty20 doesn't interest me much at all. I will probably watch the odd game on weekends or if it goes through the holidays. Will it be on Free-to-air television in Australia?

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
if I had seen any of the IPL I might be with the guys not bothered. as it is all I've done is read about it. I do have sky sports though, I fancy watching some of this cricket stuff I've been reading about.

(I might be off tests after the farce of the england v west indies series, that was just horrible cricket)

Users who are viewing this thread