• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No, because it starts at 2:30, which is too late (funny because I am writing this post at 2:45am) when I have school, also Twenty20 doesn't interest me much at all. I will probably watch the odd game on weekends or if it goes through the holidays. Will it be on Free-to-air television in Australia?

Pretty much my reason why I will not watch the tournament, though I will probably watch replays of Australia's games in bits.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Since I haven't seen the Aussies in action for a while I'll probably watch our main games i.e not against the non test sides.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
No chance I'll be watching it. International twenty20 are always the most boring and dead rubber games. I like domestic twenty20 because it's not over killed, unlike this tournament and the IPL.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Whilst I do not want to go into a debate about Twenty20 at international level, I completely agree with Matt. Defiente overkill.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I think the problem is how close the IPL and World T20 have ended up being. The IPL I lost interest after a week or so for reasons mentioned earlier.

I will certainly watch it, but if its gets too much, as was the case in IPL, I will stop.

Also I am certainly looking more forward to Ashes. Should be a cracking series now that England have gained some good form.

stefan

International Coach
Yes I will. I love t20 and besides the SA team doesn't have any cricket after this till the champions trophy, next test series is only england end of the year.

I want to see if the boys can finally manage not to choke at a major event.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
No chance I'll be watching it. International twenty20 are always the most boring and dead rubber games. I like domestic twenty20 because it's not over killed, unlike this tournament and the IPL.
You haven't watched any cricket since our summer though.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
You haven't watched any cricket since our summer though.

Who gave you that idea? I watched bits and pieces of our series against Pakistan and quite a bit of the tests against the Saffas but I'm not even really in the cricket mood. More Rugby League and soccer atm.

jordox

International Cricketer
Of course I'll watch it. Twenty 20 is brilliant. Yes, it's no test match but it's still cricket and I love cricket.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
I am going to watch all the indian matches in the T20WC. Getting a feeling that there is too much of T20 cricket being played.After world cup in october we again have the Champions Leagure T20.

formula1man

International Cricketer
I am going to watch all the indian matches in the T20WC. Getting a feeling that there is too much of T20 cricket being played.After world cup in october we again have the Champions Leagure T20.

the champions league will be interesting. But yes the T20 world cup was just unfortunately timed to be straight after IPL. If it was after Ashes then it would be different.

The IPL is good fun but it really does need to be shorter. Maybe when they get 10 teams just play every team once would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread