• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm not sure whether i will watch the world t20. i have really had enough of t20 and cricket in general. i want to get excited for the ashes and watching t20 will just bore me out of it.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
are you kidding me? will i watch the WT20? you betcha!!
infact,this WT20 can be the greatest event in cricket history so far.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Of course YES! This time, all the teams would play T20 better because most of them have had enough experience with it unlike last time when most were new to the format or raw.

I am hoping for India to defend the trophy. Very rarely do you get to watch teams like India looking to defend a world championship trophy. Got to watch it for sure!

deerkick

Club Cricketer
TBH I'm getting a bit sick of t20 as well. I'll probably just watch some India matches though.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I want to watch England play West Indies in test match.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Hell yes. Why not?! The last one was great.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes. Purely because I want to see what sort of job we do of hosting it, I don't particularly care who wins.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
No. It's on at like 3am, and I have some exams coming up soon.
There's one morning game that will be on around 7pm and 11 others that start before midnight. Not saying it should be a priority, but it's probably not totally hopeless, especially when Australia vs the West Indies is on a Saturday night. You could probably manage to watch two or three of Australia's games, which is a fair chunk in a short tournament.

There have been a lot of late-night games where I've only watched one innings before going to bed (and a fair few games on at all times where I've just slept or half-slept through large passages of play, but that's beside the point), but that's really hard to do if it looks like it's going to be close.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
There's one morning game that will be on around 7pm and 11 others that start before midnight. Not saying it should be a priority, but it's probably not totally hopeless, especially when Australia vs the West Indies is on a Saturday night. You could probably manage to watch two or three of Australia's games, which is a fair chunk in a short tournament.

There have been a lot of late-night games where I've only watched one innings before going to bed (and a fair few games on at all times where I've just slept or half-slept through large passages of play, but that's beside the point), but that's really hard to do if it looks like it's going to be close.
Ahh, okay. Might just watch the 7pm games then.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The earliest a game starts here is 10am and the latest one starts is 6pm, so you can work your time out from that. And don't forget the UK is one hour ahead of GMT.

Users who are viewing this thread