Willow TV

S

satup

Willow TV lets you watch for Live Cricket on internet instead of (TV) Dish Network for a little less price.

Dish Network is offering India vs Pakistan Matches for $200. I don't think Willow TV is going to show the matches so my Question is

Is there any other site that lets you watch India vs Pakistan matches on Internet like Willow TV

Thanks in Advance

J

jeromedascorp

I sent an email to willow tv. they said that they are trying to get the rights for the series. They most probably will get it since past dishnetwork series have been on willow tv like the world cup.

S

squiz

Is there anyway i can get WillowTV, coz it says i cant get it coz i live in Australia :(

N

Nirav85

squiz i dont know, i think it is only avilable to canada, usa, and europe...check cricinfo

plus where r u guys getting willow isnt showing it...they said the are trying and i am sure they will get it they alwyas post it late...one day before aus vs ind the posted that so dont get all tight...

J

jeromedascorp

yea squiz. it is only for ppl living in North America Unfortunately.

S

satup

Well it all depends on Dish Network, if they want to give Willow Tv rights.

Dish Network didn't give Willow Tv the rights for World Cup in USA.

I don't mind paying $200 for India vs Pakistan Series because its India and Pakistan.

But Dish Network make you sign up for a mooo! 1 or 2 year Contract.

Anyways I didn't sign up for India and Australia Series until the first test ended so I don't know when they started to advertise on their site.

Hopefully they show the Ind and Pak series.

jeromedascorp

Please let me know as soon as you get a reply from Willow.

Thanks

J

jeromedascorp

the reply i got from them i sthat they r trying. im just gonna wait and see cos im not planning on buying the whole series. I dont have the money. Plus my comp suddenly got messed up and its not playing their test clip. So i dont wanna spend $100+ and then not be able to watch even a few matches.

S

satup

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Mar 3 2004, 12:08 AM
Plus my comp suddenly got messed up and its not playing their test clip. So i dont wanna spend $100+ and then not be able to watch even a few matches.
I had the same Problem. Best thing to do is that Delete the CodecX Folder and install it again. Which worked for me.

Oh can you please give me their e-mail address because whenever i try to Contact Willow TV from their link, it seems like its from technical reasons but i just want to e-mail them a general question.

Did you e-mail them to [email protected]???

N

Nirav85

dish are just greedy if they dont broadcast it their main plan is to make poor people like u pay for the dish and buy the series....this series is bigger than the world cup and they know people will go to such extents...

but they woudl make more mone yoff willow as they would make tremoundous money and little bit of willows profits go to dish

moreover i suggest u get another satellite there such as express view and get zee tv

but if u want t see this series get the satelllite called Telstar...and they have Ten Sports India on it so u know they willl have full coverage along with highlights

J

jeromedascorp

If Satup is in the US i dunno if he will get telstar. I cant get it in NJ. U r in canada right amir? I would have got dish for the world cup, but I live in a rented apatment and they dont allow me to put anything on the roof. I dont have a balcony so no railing either.

satup, i emailed them at that adress. send them a mail. they might take a week to reply.

I just wish the day wud come when cricket in North America is on a regular cable channel like ESPN. Not that it shud be on ESPN. It wud be nice if they had a way to get Ten Sports and Star Sports here in NJ.

S

satup

Well here is some good News for people in US who can hopefully watch India vs Pakistan Live on Willow TV in next couple of days.

Sent : Tuesday, March 9, 2004 8:38 AM
Subject : RE: India vs Pakistan

Dear User,

Thank you for your inquery. We have received innumerable inqueries regarding
India vs Pakistan series.

We are in the process of finalizing our contract with the rights holders for the
upcomming India vs Pakistan series. As soon as we have positive information we
will post it on our website at www.willow.tv This we should have within the next
1 to 2 days.

Please check with us online on a regular basis over the next 1 to 2 days for
updates regarding webcast of India vs Pakistan series including details about
packages availabe for purchase.

Regards,
Willow TV Support

A

ali8_shahid

in Tornoto, Canada Pakistan v.s India series is 200 american dollars test series is included and if u dont want to see live u can see it after a week and price is $75

N

Nirav85

if u chekc wilows site, the good news is that hrye got rights but we dont know how much yet

Users who are viewing this thread