Win a World Cup or a series in Australia?

World cup or a test series in Australia?

• Win a World Cup

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Win a Test series against Australia in Australia..

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

samzaidi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some good arguments, myself, I detest one-day cricket so winning against Australia in Australia would be the ultimate price. I am a Pakistan fan and we've already won a world cup so I would really lke to win a test series in Australia, that would be indicative of Pak side being the top side in cricket.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
samzaidi said:
Some good arguments, myself, I detest one-day cricket so winning against Australia in Australia would be the ultimate price. I am a Pakistan fan and we've already won a world cup so I would really lke to win a test series in Australia, that would be indicative of Pak side being the top side in cricket.
So if Pakistan won a series in Australia, but lost evey other match they ever played, that would make them the top side in cricket?

samzaidi

School Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
So if Pakistan won a series in Australia, but lost evey other match they ever played, that would make them the top side in cricket?

Oh dear, you know that won't happen if Pakistan were able to beat Australia in Australia. I am speaking of winning now, not sometime in future when Australia may be one of the weakest sides in cricket, a highly unlikely proposition.

Users who are viewing this thread