Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters
OK cheers guys for your coments on this very exciting match :)

I shall be playing again now and shall post some more updates today :)

cheers
:cheers

Don't take this in the wrong way Treva, but with all the effects on the images it is kinda hard to read what the text is on them. I really like the story it is just that the images make it hard to read the text on them and sometimes you can't really see the images properly.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

I think u have misssed to update the scorcard....
Anyways, Windies can make a match i guess.... good presentation also!!!

Yeh sorry i forgot to post the score but I shall do it next update :)

And cheers LH for the comments I shall bare that in mind next updates :)

More updates today and please vote for this story for story of the month :)

cheers
:cheers

World Cup 2007,The West Indies

Geoffrey Boycott: Now that is a crucial wicket for the Pakistani's as they have now brought Brian Lara to the crease! Ranuko Morton was run out on 35 after a good performance.

Slats will Pakistan go aggressive now because of the arival of Lara?

Michael Slater: I think they will to start with but they know if they don't get him out early then he could take the game away from them quite easily!

65/2 off 16.4 Overs

Last edited:

World Cup 2007,The West Indies

Geoffrey Boycott: Well one goes and another follows as Rana Naved gets the crucial wicket of Ramneresh Sarwan. Sarwan just chipped an easy catch to Inzamam-Ul-Haq at midwicket for just 18 runs.

Michael Slater: Yes a big wicket as the other big threat has gone cheaply. The West Indies are in trouble now and brian Lara and Shivnerine Chanderpaul, the two veteran, need to build a good partnership if they are gonna have a good chance of winning!

Brilliant bowling by Pakistan. Just goes to show that this pitch really is helping the pacemen, and with Pakistan having arguably the best opening ODI attack in the world, this really is a good omen for Pak!

Blazer mate for you I shall tell you how well they have bowled :)

Code:
               O |M |R |W |ER
S.Akhtar       7  0  21  0 3.00
M.Asif         9  0  40  1 4.44
R.Naved       5.2 0  17  1 3.27

treva said:
Blazer mate for you I shall tell you how well they have bowled :)

Code:
               O |M |R |W |ER
S.Akhtar       7  0  21  0 3.00
M.Asif         9  0  40  1 4.44
R.Naved       5.2 0  17  1 3.27
Ah, cheers for that, treva. Maybe time to introduce Razzaq into the attack? If he picks up a few wickets to back up his good knock in the first innings, then he surely must be picked for the Man of the Match award!

Users who are viewing this thread