AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Nopes... That is a custom OS. You still have to register it online with your key.:spy
Else it would expire in 30 days like the trial

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Here is their website Welcome to Rockers Team - Technology News,Registry Tweaks,Tips 'n' Tricks,Deployments,Software Development,Unattended Installations,Slipstream Techniques,Wallpapers,Icons,Themes,Drivers,Unattended Tools,Tutorials,Downloads They only customize the windows, they don't crack it:yes

i know it but actually it was released pre-activated and after some time they made it un-activated to make it legal

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Im getting a new PC. Building one actually, a friend of mine is doing it for me.

Sensible - it's nearly always cheaper to get a PC custom built for yourself (I know, that sounds odd, but it's one of the few cases where custom built is cheaper!) And of course, unlike getting one 'off the shelf', you can decide exactly what you'd like in there - one 1gb stick instead of four x 256 mb, for example - some shelf bought machines are known to pull that little trick.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If you're still deciding on XP versions, stay away from 64-bit XP. XP 64-bit is one of the worst consumer operating systems.

Users who are viewing this thread