Wishes for Cricket 2006

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
SkateBoarder2 said:
I doubt we will ever see Star Sports commentators in the EA Cricket series. I wouldn't like the English version to have some Indians who I couldn't understand commentating! Keep Richie and Jim, but change their lines!

and why would you not understand what Indian commentators speak ? They speak in English on STARSPORTS and not Hindi !

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
iceman_waugh said:
1.Whichever country they sell the game must have the domestic competiton of that country...not bangladesh and kenya though.

2. A Stadium Editor where we can actually make our own stadiums.

3.Better commentry now that they have signed up with Indian Sports channel ESPN STAR SPORTS.

4.Also a tournament editor where you yourself can fix the venues and no of test and ODI's ...the odi format ..whether its gonna be one on one or tri series and choose your own opponents for that with your own no of round robins.
Thats all i ask for.

:cheers

Thanks for adding this. I thought of so many more things. Just couldnt remember at that moment cos the list is just so long!!

aditya123 said:
and why would you not understand what Indian commentators speak ? They speak in English on STARSPORTS and not Hindi !

Agreed. I think Ravi Shastri and Harsha Bhogle speak the best english. Just because these guys dont make have as much as an effort as we do to understand ppl like Geoff Boycott doesnt mean the english is bad.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
about English I feel Manjarakar,Ravi Shastri & Harsha Bogle speak perfect English.
I don't know why Englishmen don't pronounce English as it is given in the grammer book.
We do it exactly as said in the books.

This is just for info.Don't start a racial war here.

Also did u guys notice?The current TV overlays for Cricket 2005 looks a bit like old ESPN graphics. :cool:

EA should spend more money & time.English commentators for rest of the world & commentators like Sanjay Manjarekar & Rameez Raja for Asian release.

Stupid EA things England & Australia are the only 2 teams playing cricket.
India & Pakistan are the 2 strong cricket teams of Asia.
So atleast an Indian player on the cover for Indian release.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
I think EA Jus lost their mind. They had released CWC 99 in india with a box that had the 96 india cwc team on it. Now all of a sudden they cant get rights? They are just not doing enough to get the rights from Asian countries.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
:)
yes I remember that.but I didn't have that game.
I have Cricket 2000 India edition.See the back of the box(Though the front had Fleming & Cains)

scan00015fg.jpg

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
bharat said:
:)
yes I remember that.but I didn't have that game.
I have Cricket 2000 India edition.See the back of the box(Though the front had Fleming & Cains)
Wow. They sell it in india but they have pakistani cricketers on the back and no india?!!! Really pathetic.

I had only seen a preview of Cricket 2000 in of all Games, F1 2000. The graphics didnt change one bit from cricket 2000 to 2002. But guess you could say thats one thing they have constantly been improving since C2k2.

Wonder if they use actual cricketers when they put the graphics, body types, batsman's shots, and bowling actions into the game. I mean I know for fifa and nba they bring actual football and basketball pros into their studios in order to give the players in the game the real styles of game skills. I mean some of the shots in EA Sports Cricket look very fake. If they could assemble about 20-30 cricketers for some tests from across the world then I am sure the game will be much improved. Who wouldnt want warne, murali and Kumble to have their own real actions?

If the can do stuff like this then maybe by the 2011 world cup, EA Sports Cricket will be jus like a FIFA or NBA Live. Who knows. We can only hope. Doubt ill be worried bout PC games in 2011 :p

Last edited:

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
I think they should not make a 2006 I would rather they missed out a year and spend more time on enhancing the game and game play I would even be happy to wait for one for after the world cup I mean I think there are more than enough talented people on this forum to update the game anyway a big thing is patches and bats , kits and other up dates as such.

what would I like to see in the next cricket 200?
ummmmm
Licenced bats.

The top ten teams in the world domestc sides

all stadiums such as queenstown in NZ

up to date kits

an option in the game to update it straight from ea sports with the latest kits and player profiles/

Real pitch conditions visually and playability

control changbility

A player face editor the same or simalar to Sims 2

more player,umpire.crowd animation

3d crowds

another thing that i think is important to say is look at the technology about to come out we have the ps3 xbox2 and psp not to mention the pc technology has arrived wich makes anything pretty much posabile check out gamespot and ps2 up coming games to see what I mean especially check out Fight night and gran tourismo videos .

Users who are viewing this thread