World cricket heading for a Asia-West split?

nikhil_99

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
NEW DELHI: World cricket is facing a crisis because of issues ranging from terror attacks in Pakistan to the rebel ICL tournament, causing major concern among top players of a split along racial lines - though nobody's mentioning the R-word - and the end of the game as we know it.

Voices in the West muttering darkly about BCCI's "muscle flexing" during the ugly row in the India-Australia series Down Under which saw umpires being changed and a ban on Harbhajan Singh being revoked had provided early signals of fault lines developing, but a split was something nobody was willing to speculate about in public.

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiati...for_a_Asia-West_split/articleshow/3307923.cms

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Stupid Article, stupid thread, but a good thread starter..

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You know, an Asia vs. ROW series would be very interesting to watch considering the current situation. A lot of passion I'd presume...

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Asia and western, would that do it? what about australia? N&S America:p, Antarctica..

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its BCCI vs others. Nothing else

metallics2006

International Coach
I second that. Seriously, how can a private body be in charge of a game that makes billions in the country?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its good that its Private body. If govt, had hand in it then India would have had worse side then Zims.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah. I've got nothing against Asia but the BCCI are utter pillocks.

Ya Evo.We all know that.Even BCCI themselves know that they are runing the world cricket.
But again this is all about Money,I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread