WORLD CUP 1992 PATCH Released !!!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That is great hariz .. did u manage the 92 WC crystal trophy at the end when the team wins world cup ??

usy

Chairman of Selectors
i will give u reps for that great stuff ..... hoping for WC 2007 patch :p ......

Hariz

International Cricketer
RoboRocks said:
Why is Kapali Dev look like gary sobers

I already mentioned in my thread and also in the readme that the player faces have been made as closest possible resemblace using the faces in game !!! Kindly read the readme before making such comments :rolleyes:

redlantern2051

Club Cricketer
Its a great patch man, but when I installed it, I had massive problems uninstalling it...dfid anyone else have this problem?

Also is it possible to edit the players as I found some of the guys had really strange stats, like Steve Waugh with almost no batting skill-if I can see if its possible to edit these players, (I have both Tom's and Mentalists editors) then I will play it.

But a great idea man+++vibes+++

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
redlantern2051 said:
Its a great patch man, but when I installed it, I had massive problems uninstalling it...dfid anyone else have this problem?

What problems did you have uninstalling it? Can you create a log file for me next time? To do so run the installer by running the command prompt first and then mark and paste the contents into notepad.
If you have followed the readme correctly there should be no problem uninstalling.

redlantern2051

Club Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
What problems did you have uninstalling it? Can you create a log file for me next time? To do so run the installer by running the command prompt first and then mark and paste the contents into notepad.
If you have followed the readme correctly there should be no problem uninstalling.

Will do so, man. I'm sure it was me being clueless! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread