World Cup (Aus, 50overs, hard)

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The second match against Bangladesh saw them win the toss and elect to bat once again, this time they put up a slightly improved score of 238.

Australia started out strong again behind Hayden and Gilly. However australia winning the match looked in trouble when Katich and Harvey both lost their wickets early and the tail was exposed. It took a very sensible innings by Andrew Symonds to win the match for Aus.. In the end Australia chased down the total in 40overs with 3 wickets in hand.

Attachments

• bang2.jpg
    bang2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 56

groobz

Club Cricketer
Game 3 against Bangladesh saw them bat first and put up 211. Australia reached the target with ease. Simon Katich and Andrew Symonds smashed there way through the later overs.
Katich scored his 39runs off just 20 balls.

After sweeping Bangladesh I now start the serious stuff, starting off with a triangle series with Pakistan and Srilanker

here is the stats from game 3 of the bangladesh series.

Attachments

• bang3.jpg
    bang3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 46

groobz

Club Cricketer
The start of the tri series with pakistan and srilanker, started very well for australia. We went in with the same lineup we had success with when defeating bangladesh.

The conditions were hot, and the pitch was hard and dusty!, pakistan won the toss and send austrlia into bat.

The innings started off really solid with Hayden and Gillchrist both playing very smart and just playing for singles and the occasional boundry. Gilly got himself out by playing a front foot square cut, the dilivery was a little shot and bounced a bit up on him. Hayden and ponting continued an amazing partnership which would set the game up for a huge total by Austrlia. Gillespi hit 65n.o off just 35 deliveries. Chasing a huge total of 411, Pakistan could only manage 152.

Attachments

• pak.jpg
    pak.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 39

groobz

Club Cricketer
well i can no longer continue this, as whenever i try to press continue on the cpu game it crashes back to desktop... :(

brad352

Executive member
Is this after you installed v7? If not, what have you changed after last time you played?

groobz

Club Cricketer
nope, i havn't changed anything at all, iv'e been trying to get past it all day, but no luck :(

sachin

International Coach
i wish i could get 129 off 114 balls.i got a hundred in a twenty over match in about 23 balls and in pura cup i got 202 not out off exactly 50 balls.28 sixes and 7 fours.pathetic.i'm very angry.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Hey Bangladesh would get that with me at the Helm.

Their my team and Im taking them all the way in all tour........................well trying anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread