Worlds slowest poster

bomber

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Going by the amount of postings Ive done on this site, I must be the world's slowest poster:o Only 300.
Considering Ive been a member since the blc days 2 years ago this month. It's not like Ive disappeared for a while, Ive always been reading the forums.:)

Too shy?;)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes you are averaging approx 0.42 posts per day :p

My mom always told me, if you don't have anything worth saying then don't say it - you have followed that advice very well :D

sonic

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by bomber
Going by the amount of postings Ive done on this site, I must be the world's slowest poster:o Only 300.
Considering Ive been a member since the blc days 2 years ago this month. It's not like Ive disappeared for a while, Ive always been reading the forums.:)

Too shy?;)

i can get you a job working for our great postal service that is the Royal Mail if you like! ;)

how are ya bomber-man? ya bloody snail like poster! nice to see the same old faces still present on the forum...

jonah

International Coach
Bloody hell sonic, where ya been? Good to see you back mate...

sonic

Club Cricketer
i've been touring the country with a band called "british sea power", doubt anyone here's heard of them (yet) but they're awesome, travelled around a bit, did some promotional work for the band, few beers, few birds...all good, the only downer being my bank manager when i pay him a visit on monday morning, still, live and let live...

sonic

Club Cricketer
and thanks for all your good wishes, looking forward to some cheap nights in now with cricket 2004 this winter (assuming its released in earnest!)

bomber

Club Cricketer
Re: Re: Worlds slowest poster

Originally posted by sonic
i can get you a job working for our great postal service that is the Royal Mail if you like! ;)

how are ya bomber-man? ya bloody snail like poster! nice to see the same old faces still present on the forum...

Gidday Stu, good to see you back old son:)

I wondered what happened to you? Getting in to lots of trouble with the band?;)

sonic

Club Cricketer
Re: Re: Re: Worlds slowest poster

Originally posted by bomber
Gidday Stu, good to see you back old son:)

I wondered what happened to you? Getting in to lots of trouble with the band?;)

the best thing about it all for me was just how many other bands from around the world i got to see. british sea power are relatively small so they support larger acts. they've supported jet, the vines (both australian bands), cooper temple clause, interpol, the datsuns, the white stripes, feeder, the thrills and the darkness. i've been really lucky to be able to see all these bands close up and have a few beers backstage with them all. without doubt the australians were the biggest nutters, never seen anything like it, one of the bands, jet, even insisted on bringing their own beer and put it this way, between the four of them there were'nt many empty cans left out of about 50 cans of carlton cold (i think it was) and that was in the space of about 3 hours. it was a great laugh though, don't think i could afford to go on the road like that again to be honest!

sonic

Club Cricketer
yeah, great band, not the same since drummer jon lee died though, a tragedy for anyone to take their own life. grant nicholas and taka hirose are both top blokes and deserve everything they get from the music they make.

Sandy

School Cricketer
every1 on this forums gonna b slow posters as bombings been distabled
also no banners allowed!!! banners rule!!!!

madmattg

International Cricketer
Yes slow indeed good to see you beleve in the turtle and the hare.

Or turtoise if you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread