Worst Loss Ever.

soccer20reverse

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Still having hard time believing this. I am ranked #1 in ODI's with bangladesh. And this is my first loss in as many as 6-7 games.

kookaburra69

International Coach
wow how did they chase that down with only 2 wickets down?
Flat pitch:p

soccer20reverse

School Cricketer
they chased it down with another 4 overs to go.... and here's the very next match!! It was 350-6 at one point! Now I'm surprised how I've won the first match with only 220.

jacobfelix

International Coach
First of all, I am wondering how you people get scores of close to 400....

I am playing this game for the last 3 months and I have crossed 250 about 5-6 times....Most of the time getting to 200 is a big achievement :p

BTW, Recently in the Pro 40, playing as Surrey, I am getting scores of 230+ quite consistently :happy

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Lol wdfu ben tell me about it! Hes probably got an average of nearly 400 cuzin the first innings 225 NO!

soccer20reverse

School Cricketer
I usually look at the pitch, and if its dry... then I take my chances. I put them on 7 aggresive to begin with. and if 2-3 wickets fall before 40 runs... then I defend to post a very hard 200-230 score. However, if the first few players can get set, then I look forward to a 300+ score.

soccer20reverse

School Cricketer
Btw... Anyone else ever played with 5 SLA's and managed a 150 all out in ODI? I've played with 5 SLA's for 2 years with Bangladesh... and it works...

Arafat Sunny
Elias Sunny
Manjarul Islam Rana
Nabil Samad
Nadif Chowdhury/Nazmus Sadat

Users who are viewing this thread