WWE - Episode 02 [RAW] - [Sign Ups - Open]

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The Undisputed Future is here aka Did Rollins
romanreigns.jpg
C'mon! Whom are you lying to? We know it all, WWE Universe knows it all. Forget about being the future of WWE, you were the weak link of the Shield and yeah let me correct you. You're the Undisputed Failure aka Dud Rollins!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Your Ass Belongs to me (The Miz)

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are SignUps Open?

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The champ is finally back on track!

ShawnFnBrooks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
You're still good at making comics like the pcw days, love your work

ShawnFnBrooks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
** cult of personality hits **
* crowd gets crazy *
* outcomes cm punk *
* IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!! *
* walks towards the ring *

Cole - this guy has accomplished everything in the pcw, HWE, amwx and many more promotions

JBL - yeah Maggle, and now he's here in the wwe new era

king - let's see what he got to say

* takes a mic from the timekeeper's arena *
* speaks *

well I'm not some ordinary guy who you usually see here, I'm cm punk the best in the world and its not self proclaiming its what I've achieved with my hardwork in that ring, on this microphone and even in show making. I've been every where around the world as a champion and now Im here to show you people who I am. I'm here to leave a mark on the history book of wwe new era and trust me I will do it. none of your vipers, the awesome ones, the beasts, the games and not even the pg hero john cena. by john cena it reminds me that the first name on my whoop-ass list is you! yes john I'm talking about you, here I'm throwing a challenge to face me on the next episode of Raw. cause after I finish you off in raw, who knows I might go for the wwe championship or give you more ass whooping for a couple of weeks! I'll be waiting for your answer

** music hits **
* throws away the mic *
* leaves *

Cole - will cena accept? will he be able to take a multi platform superstar?

JBL - that's the question Maggle, I think cena will accept

king - let's see

ShawnFnBrooks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Is that so? Alright. At least you've accepted my challenge and about our match.. Well.. I'm going to leave you in a pile of shit, vomit and spit on your face. And its not a warning its a spoiler
I accept the damn f**k challenge punk,it's time to kick your ass & throw you out from WWE,this is my f**k place & i am John Cena!

ShawnFnBrooks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Kid? You're the one who's psyched out to talk with me. I wonder why you're in the company, you're no worth of use instead of being a clown entertainment for the pg kids, ain't nobody got time for your 5 moves of doom, you can't talk me off the mic cause I'm the best in the world at whatever I do, the only guy who's need to grow is you, the living, breathing bowl of fruity pebbles

Users who are viewing this thread