[ Sign Ups Closed] WWE Attitude Era 2, PPV Backlash, Match Progress - Part 1

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not sure if WWE Ring or Debate Ring.

Strong enough to deliver a baby? [HASHTAG]#NotSoSure[/HASHTAG].
To deliver s**t like you [HASHTAG]#DamnSure[/HASHTAG]

BTW there is no need of saying this but I don't mean anything. I am just increasing the TRP of the WWE. If someone has weak heart and he thinks I made him sad then that's what I am here to do. [HASHTAG]#HeelWrestler[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You both will deliver hairful shits. I'm sure of that by the way you noobs are talking. And apart from this badass, everyone's got a full of holes, empty and weak heart.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:D

As much its encouraged to develop feud on thread which really was the back-bone of episode 5, requesting you all to cut off/keep away from personal triggering statements( which might be sensitive for different age groups ) and keep everything related to ring side/backstage happenings which will help us to have many many episodes like previous one.

Thank you for the coordination and understanding. :)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Personal? I thought we were all joking around here trying to be a bada*s as much as possible. :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
@surendar can i pm you when & were i am going to use the money in bank contract,& i need no help from the authority btw stephanie mcmahon boobs are too damn big.

Yep, I forgot to add instructions of money in the bank mode -

How to play Money in the Bank Mode?

• You will have to PM me separately after the match card/fixtures is announced to utilize the money in the bank for that particular event. You will also need to specify IC or WWE championship. I always will post match card(fixtures) first and post the actual match after few days.
  • You would be given 5 episodes time to utilize it, i.e. before next PPV, as every PPV will have money in the bank match to decide on the briefcase holder for next set of weeks after PPV. This means, both WWE and IC champion cannot sit back relaxed even after being a winner of PPV.
  • Like I was mentioning about a secret alliance in my previous post - if any of the alliance members request in PM to attack you at the same time you requested to utilize the money in the bank, you will not be able to avail it in that main event.
  • PPVs will not have any interference by alliance members, so you are very sure to use this feature if you request for it. But if you request during regular episodes of RAW, it might be interfered with secret alliance members if they also request to attack you in backstage at same time.

What is this secret alliance thing?

Specific set of members, not more than 2 can form a secret tag behind the scene to start resisting any top ladder superstar. Top ladder as in, it includes Authority team, GM, WWE champion and IC champion. Those requests will be sent through PM to me and I will form the story line accordingly. Once the request is accomplished, the secret team will get disbanded, i.e. it is only for performing a action on backstage or interference as group but rivalries and feuds will not be affected/modified on ring side.

For example :

a) In episode 5, Randy was attacked because - a) Austin was anonymously drawn in lot to be in authority team b) Austin - Kane are secret alliance which am sure, @Arun. doesn't even know that. :p It was executed on purpose to demonstrate the way of working for future episodes. c) Authority interfered, Kane attacked Randy due to secret request of Kane, Austin took advantage of it.
b) Randy has offered Pallu and Rish for forming secret alliance, which has not been accepted by anyone. Say, if Pallu has accepted it for example, then Pallu and Randy can PM me to attack someone on request which will be reflected in storyline. It might cost championship as well.

Hope it is clear for the players here, I will put this in first post. Please let me know if you have any doubts in this. Main intention is to make it as interactive as I could to make the episodes enjoyable. Always feel free to drop me the feedback or any other improvement/suggestions. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416254506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personal? I thought we were all joking around here trying to be a bada*s as much as possible. :p

Haha not those ones, I actually misinterpreted/misunderstood - 'Meet me at the backside of your school/college or university, where ever you go' as provoking statement. So i just posted before anyone like me gets misled based on fast reading. :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey GM you asshole! lets have a match

If your puppet attacks me then you are no longer the authority same applies if you loss and i will be become the GM!

@surendar

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
titlewwe.png

WWE PPV Backlash From Miami, Florida

331lgup.png

... Coming UP NEXT ...

Will the CAREER of superstars change? Will there be NEW champions? Will we discover new POTENTIAL in superstars? Will VENGEANCE bring REDEMPTION? Stay Tuned to find out more, coming up NEXT... WWE Backlash, First PPV of Attitude ERA 2!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
titlewwe.png

The entire context and story line is completely imaginary and it has got nothing personally to hurt anyone in reality. It is used only for the purpose of story writing

WWE PPV - Backlash, Live From Miami, Florida

Backlash - Kick OFF!

With everyone eagerly looking forward eagerly to this PPV, it kicked off with grand style with WWE Legends, 'The Rock' and 'Hulk Hogan' starting off this PPV.

intro1.png

"Finallllllyyyyyy, THE ROCK has COME BACK to MIAMI!!!", this added absolutely an electrifying atmosphere in the arena.

"We, the original members of attitude era, are so proud to see every young talented superstars to come out here and put his A** down on this ring and but I am yet to see a real A** kicking from these kids! Yeah baby, we need some real Boots to A**es! In short, WWE has gone from powerful Austin 3:16, .... to ICONIC If you smell, THE ROCK ... to BABY CENA ... & now to crying kids coming out here trying to imitate the attitude era!", added The Rock.

Suren, The GM made his entrance as well, welcoming Hulk Hogan and The Rock.

"You know something brother, these kids here pretend too much to beat hell out of each other, but in reality, they have to be in spas taking massage brother! If they face you and me brother, they will probably can feel what a real A** kicking is!", Mr Hogan ends the note with a wicked laughs!

This was unbelievable as Suren, The GM was embracing Hogan and Rock after their speech instead of defending his own people who work for his company. This was totally unbelievable, authority has clearly gone INSANE.

Match cards were displayed after Hogan and Rock finished their typical and electrifying way to address their fans. The whole arena went TOTALLY ELECTRIFYING!

Match 1 : Vik(@shoaibakhtar) Vs Nginator(@AucklandAce), 'I QUIT' MATCH

BLmatch1.png

Match 2 : Rish(@rishabh96)/Jack(@Jack Ryder) with Lita(Manager) Vs Big Show/Henry with Trish(Manager)

BLmatch2.png

Match 3 : Kane Vs Randy Orton(@Umair2000), 'TABLE' MATCH
Clause : Randy has to beat Kane if he has to get access for a match Vs GM

BLmatch3.png

Match 4 : Stardust(@Sami Kumar ) Vs Joe Messi(@joejoe018 ), 'LADDER' MATCH

BLmatch4.png
!
Match 5 : Pallu(@Sulaiman7) Vs Kurt Angle, 'LADDER' MATCH

BLmatch5.png

As soon as all the fixtures were announced, camera went back to backstage where Hogan still had something to say for someone.

intro2.png

"Let me tell you one more thing brother, it is really so funny like a cartoon to see Pallu going against the legendary Angle. I don't even see him lasting for 5 minutes to get beaten like a over toasted chicken inside the oven unless Pallu gets some non-existing Popeye spinach brother! ", added Hulk Hogan humiliating the contender of WWE championship for some strange reasons.

... Stay Tuned to find out more on the matches, coming up NEXT...
Note : At money in the bank holder(@Arun.), you would need to confirm me over the PM before match updates within next 3 days on option of using your briefcase(Options :- Yes, you like to use in Backlash Or NO, you would not use it for today) and the championship(Options :- IC or WWE) details.​

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You listen you old flattened a*s by just sitting and m*stu*b*ng sucked up grandpa! if you really thing you're a man then why don't just have a fight in the next PPV? Oh I'll be so happy to finally cut your head off. You're just like all the other proud of their history grandpa, losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and tweak the prom queen.I've destroyed all the bridges behind me and there's noway back, also the only work I have got here is to chew bubble gums and kick ass. And I’m all out of bubble gums. You probably don’t think I could force this towel down your throat, but trust me I can. All the way. Except I’ll hold onto this little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest the towel, I’ll pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. Most people take about a week to die. It’s very painful.

Users who are viewing this thread