WWE Road to Wrestlemania will retun on Thursday !

Do you like this leaguee ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Actually I wanted MIZ but looks like I am too late for that :(

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Risbah96 select anyone from them :

Jericho - Miz - Santino - Christian .:)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
images

images

Jerry Lawler : Smackdown is live form Calafornia and what a amazing main event yesterday .

Jim Ross : Yeah and Batista will surely be frustrated by what happened yesterday , Brock Lesnar didm't gave any oppertunity to Batista to come back in the match .

Jerry Lawler : Teddy Long has joined us with a warm welcome to our co-seat :p

images

Teddy Long : last week at Raw , Batista got frustrated , much mcuh frustrated , so he joined Friday night Smackdown and I hope Batsta gets everything he wishes ....

images

Jerry Lawler : Its Mark Henry who has returned !

Mark Henry : I've come back to Smackdown to kick some ass of Batista and Brock lesnar so that no one stop me from becoming the world heavyweight champion and then I'll kick ass of John Cena, Randy Orton and Triple H so no one stops me from becoming the WWE Champion and once I become the WWE and World havyweight champion , I'll kick you ass teddy .

images

Jim Ross : Batista is unleashed on Mark Henry , a serious injury to Mark Henry has occured due to hard char shots by Batista .

Teddy Long : Thanks Batista for saving my life , what do you want me to do for you ?

Batista : give me a tittle shot for the WWE Championship .

Teddy Long : okay I am going to announce fixtures as well :

Match #1
Christian vs Cody Rhodes

Match #2
Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton

Match #3
Sheamus vs Zack Ryder :p

Match #5
The Undertaker vs Alberto Del Rio

Main Event ( WWE Championship )
Dave Batista vs CM Punk

Matches will be simulated at 8 or maybe 10 pm .:)

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Brock Lesnar: Yo Punk! I've seen you trash talk now. You've seen how I put the animal down. I was out of the franchisee and you little rats come in to be champions. Face me, you tattooed squirrel.

1004474_1334637353504_50.jpg
: Look who is talking? Aren't you the man who left WWE for some joke companies like UFC, NJPW, IGF and all that? You are a sore loser! You couldn't do much in even NFL and you think you will be able to beat the best? Your time is over! Go home. old man! But not before I physical destroy you so much that you could never step in the ring again. I hope you will be able to digest the defeat. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot that you had a problem of diverticulitis! ha ha ha ha!

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
1004474_1334637353504_50.jpg
: Look who is talking? Aren't you the man who left WWE for some joke companies like UFC, NJPW, IGF and all that? You are a sore loser! You couldn't do much in even NFL and you think you will be able to beat the best? Your time is over! Go home. old man! But not before I physical destroy you so much that you could never step in the ring again. I hope you will be able to digest the defeat. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot that you had a problem of diverticulitis! ha ha ha ha!

Brock: Oh so little boy wants to wear big boots. Bring it on. You wanna "physically destroy" me? I say how about a Chicago street fight, ah? You and me and everything as a weapon.

P.S: Fenil, are you serious? UFC is real wrestling :p Being a UFC champ is a very BIG deal.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Brock: Oh so little boy wants to wear big boots. Bring it on. You wanna "physically destroy" me? I say how about a Chicago street fight, ah? You and me and everything as a weapon.
Bring it on you fallen star from the past!

P.S: Fenil, are you serious? UFC is real wrestling :p Being a UFC champ is a very BIG deal.

Go with the flow, man. Go with the flow. ;)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A friendly match

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar . Just for fun .

----------

Code:
 Match #1
Code:
 Commentry :
Christian vs. Cody Rhodes
19/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Christian will be taking on Cody Rhodes up next, in a Normal Match.

Jim Ross: Let's get this thing going.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes leaps up and lands on Christian with a knee drop.

Jim Ross: That Knee Drop was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes hits Christian in the gut with a quick front kick.

Jim Ross: Christian is dazed after that Front Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Christian grabs Cody Rhodes from behind and gets him in an inverted facelock. Christian then takes Cody Rhodes down with a falling inverted DDT.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Falling Inverted DDT better than Christian.

Jerry Lawler: Christian leaps up into the air and takes Cody Rhodes down with a dropkick to the chest.

Jim Ross: Christian hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes lifts Christian up in a vertical suplex, but tosses Christian forward on his face and chest, hitting him with a gourdbuster.

Jim Ross: Great move.

Jerry Lawler: Christian quickly rolls Cody Rhodes up and goes for a pin.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes wasn't expecting that.

Jerry Lawler: Christian has Cody Rhodes's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes hits Christian with an overhand punch to the face.

Jim Ross: Christian is dazed after that Overhand Punch.

Jerry Lawler: Christian leaps up horizontally and knocks Cody Rhodes down with a dropkick.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes is dazed after that Dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Christian stands in the corner and taunts Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes then charges into the corner but Christian ducks through the ropes and leans back, hitting Cody Rhodes in the face with a pendulum kick.

Jim Ross: Christian hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes gets Christian up in the back-to-belly position, flips him forward and slams him hard on the mat with the Alabama Slam.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes hits that Alabama Slam to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Christian quickly rolls Cody Rhodes up and goes for a pin.

Jerry Lawler: Christian has Cody Rhodes's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Christian leaps up horizontally and knocks Cody Rhodes down with a dropkick.

Jim Ross: That Dropkick was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes drives Christian's head into the mat with a DDT.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes measures Christian up and then hits him with a knee drop to the face.

Jim Ross: Christian is dazed after that Knee Drop.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes quickly hits Christian in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: Christian is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Christian catches Cody Rhodes in a roll-up and goes for a quick pin.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes never saw the Roll-Up coming.

Jerry Lawler: Christian looks upset as Cody Rhodes kicks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes leaps into the air and lands on Christian, hitting him in the face with a knee drop.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Knee Drop right there.

Jerry Lawler: Christian jumps up and hits Cody Rhodes with a dropkick, knocking him down.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes hooks Christian in a front facelock and then drops him on his head with a DDT.

Jim Ross: That DDT was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes rolls up Christian and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes must be looking to catch Christian off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes has Christian's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes can't keep Christian down as Christian is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: Christian still has a lot of fight left.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes measures Christian up and then hits him with a knee drop to the face.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Overhand Punch.

Jerry Lawler: Christian hooks Cody Rhodes in an inverted facelock and then quickly drops to one knee, hitting Cody Rhodes with a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Christian got all of that Inverted Facelock Backbreaker.

Jerry Lawler: Christian stands in the corner and taunts Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes then charges into the corner but Christian ducks through the ropes and leans back, hitting Cody Rhodes in the face with a pendulum kick.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes is going for a pin here on Christian.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes must be looking to catch Christian off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes has Christian's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Christian shoves Cody Rhodes off and breaks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Jerry Lawler: Christian hooks Cody Rhodes in an inverted facelock and then quickly drops to one knee, hitting Cody Rhodes with a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Inverted Facelock Backbreaker.

Jerry Lawler: Christian catches Cody Rhodes in a roll-up and goes for a quick pin.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes picks Christian up onto his shoulders in the back-to-belly position and flips Christian forward, hitting the Alabama Slam.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes goes for the cover on Christian and hooks the leg.

Jerry Lawler: Christian kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Christian isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes lifts Christian up into the air verically and then drives his face into the mat with a gourdbuster.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Cody Rhodes got all of that Gourdbuster.

Jerry Lawler: Christian gets behind Cody Rhodes and hooks him in an inverted facelock. He then falls to one knee and hits Cody Rhodes with a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes is reeling after that one.

Jim Ross: That Pendulum Kick was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Knee Drop better than Cody Rhodes.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes is going for a pin here on Christian.

Jim Ross: I don't think that Cody Rhodes has done enough damage to Christian yet.

Jerry Lawler: Christian gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes strikes Christian in the face, hitting him with an overhand punch.

Jerry Lawler: Christian rolls Cody Rhodes up and goes for the pin.

Jerry Lawler: TWO!

Jim Ross: I don't think that Christian has done enough damage yet. Cody Rhodes should kick out right here.

Jim Ross: That Roll-Up came out of nowhere.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Christian is dazed after that Front Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes hooks Christian in a front facelock and then drops him on his head with a DDT.

Jim Ross: That DDT was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes springboards off of the second rope and hits Christian in the face with a kick, hitting the Beautiful Disaster.

Jim Ross: That Beautiful Disaster is Cody Rhodes's specialty.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Christian is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that Christian is just trying to catch Cody Rhodes off guard here.

Jim Ross: Cody Rhodes still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Cody Rhodes is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Cody Rhodes is going to be able to put Christian away just yet.

Jerry Lawler: Christian shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Cody Rhodes's pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes springboards off of the second rope and takes Christian down with a kick to the face, hitting the Beautiful Disaster.

Jim Ross: That Beautiful Disaster is Cody Rhodes's specialty.

Jerry Lawler: Christian walks into the corner and begins taunting Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes charges after him, but Christian ducks through the ropes and leans back, striking him in the face with a pendulum kick.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Christian got all of that Pendulum Kick.

Jerry Lawler: With Christian weakened, it looks like Cody Rhodes might be getting ready to go for the Cross Rhodes.

Jim Ross: Things aren't looking too good for Christian here.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes lifts Christian up onto his shoulders in the back-to-belly position, grabs the legs and flips Christian forward, hitting the Alabama Slam.

Jim Ross: That Alabama Slam was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Front Kick right there.

Jerry Lawler: With Cody Rhodes standing in the ring, Christian sits up on the top rope and then gets him in a front facelock. Christian comes off of the tope rope, swings around and drops Cody Rhodes with a tornado DDT.

Jim Ross: That Tornado DDT was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Christian stands in the corner as Cody Rhodes charges at him. Christian then ducks through the ropes and leans back, hitting Cody Rhodes in the face with a pendulum kick.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Pendulum Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Christian leaps up into the air and takes Cody Rhodes down with a dropkick to the chest.

Jim Ross: That Dropkick was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: I don't know why Cody Rhodes isn't going for the Cross Rhodes here.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Cody Rhodes got all of that Knee Drop.

Jerry Lawler: Cody Rhodes picks Christian up onto his shoulders in the back-to-belly position and flips Christian forward, hitting the Alabama Slam.

Jim Ross: I figured that Cody Rhodes would be going for the Cross Rhodes here.

Jerry Lawler: Christian is out cold. The referee is going to award this match to Cody Rhodes.

Jim Ross: I guess that tonight was just Cody Rhodes's night.
images

Cody Rhodes after a tough match .

----------

Code:
Match #2
Code:
 COmmentry :
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
19/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Next, in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match, we have Daniel Bryan taking on Randy Orton.

Jim Ross: I've been waiting to see these guys get it on and tonight, we're finally going to see it.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hooks Daniel Bryan in an inverted headlock and then kneels down, dropping Daniel Bryan with an inverted headlock backbreaker.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan is dazed after that Inverted Headlock Backbreaker.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan wraps his arms around the waist of Randy Orton from behind and lifts him overhead, hitting a German suplex.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton gets Daniel Bryan down with a Lou Thesz Press, mounts him and then strikes him in the face with a series of punches.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Lou Thesz Press right there.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hangs Daniel Bryan by his feet on the second rope while hooking him in a front facelock. Randy Orton then falls back hits Daniel Bryan with a DDT.

Jim Ross: That Rope-Hung DDT was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton gets Daniel Bryan down with a Lou Thesz Press, mounts him and then strikes him in the face with a series of punches.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton hits that Lou Thesz Press to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan drops down and goes for the cover on Randy Orton.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan must be looking to catch Randy Orton off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan has Randy Orton's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan can't keep Randy Orton down as Randy Orton is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton rolls up Daniel Bryan and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that Randy Orton is just trying to catch Daniel Bryan off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton has Daniel Bryan's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan hits Randy Orton in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan grabs Randy Orton from behind and lifts him overhead, hitting a release German suplex.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that German Suplex better than Daniel Bryan.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan gets Randy Orton in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hits Daniel Bryan in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Front Kick better than Randy Orton.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan strikes Randy Orton in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hits Daniel Bryan in the gut with a quick front kick.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton drops down and goes for the cover on Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton must be looking to catch Daniel Bryan off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton has Daniel Bryan's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan shoves Randy Orton off and breaks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan leaps off the top and takes Randy Orton down with a missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Missile Dropkick better than Daniel Bryan.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan flies off of the top rope and hits Randy Orton square in the face with a missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that Missile Dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton leaps towards Daniel Bryan and takes him down on his back with a Lou Thesz Press followed by a series of punches to the face.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan rolls up Randy Orton and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that Daniel Bryan is just trying to catch Randy Orton off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan has Randy Orton's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton shoves Daniel Bryan off and breaks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan bounces off of the ropes and is caught by Randy Orton who scoops him up and hits him with a quick powerslam.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton hits that Scoop Powerslam to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan strikes Randy Orton in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hits Daniel Bryan with an overhand punch.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan extends the arm of Randy Orton and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan bounces off of the ropes and is caught by Randy Orton who scoops him up and hits him with a quick powerslam.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Front Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan gets a front facelock on Randy Orton and underhooks his arm, lifting him overhead quickly and hitting a snap half-hatch suplex.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that Snap Half-Hatch Suplex.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan wraps his arms around the waist of Randy Orton from behind and lifts him overhead, hitting a German suplex.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that German Suplex.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan gets Randy Orton in a waistlock from behind and tosses him overhead with a release German suplex.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that German Suplex better than Daniel Bryan.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan is going for a pin here on Randy Orton.

Jim Ross: I looks like Daniel Bryan is just trying to catch Randy Orton off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan can't keep Randy Orton down as Randy Orton is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan goes for the cover on Randy Orton and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan must be looking to catch Randy Orton off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Daniel Bryan's pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan gets Randy Orton in a waistlock from behind and tosses him overhead with a release German suplex.

Jim Ross: That German Suplex was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hits Daniel Bryan with an overhand punch.

Jim Ross: That Overhand Punch was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton leaps towards Daniel Bryan and takes him down on his back with a Lou Thesz Press followed by a series of punches to the face.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton hits that Lou Thesz Press to perfection.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Randy Orton got all of that Scoop Powerslam.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Lou Thesz Press right there.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Lou Thesz Press better than Randy Orton.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton is going for a pin here on Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: I don't think that Randy Orton has done enough damage to Daniel Bryan yet.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton looks upset as Daniel Bryan kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan still has a lot of fight left.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that German Suplex.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan jumps off of the top rope and hits Randy Orton in the chest with a missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan jumps off of the top rope and hits Randy Orton in the chest with a missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton is dazed after that Missile Dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan hits Randy Orton in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Backhand Chop better than Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Randy Orton got all of that Front Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan charges at Randy Orton who scoops him up and quickly drives him back-first into the mat with a scoop powerslam.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Scoop Powerslam.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton applies an inverted headlock and then falls to his knees, taking Daniel Bryan down with an inverted headlock backbreaker.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan flies off of the top rope and hits Randy Orton square in the face with a missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Missile Dropkick.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Missile Dropkick better than Daniel Bryan.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton is going for a pin here on Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan might not be worn down enough yet.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Randy Orton's pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan gets Randy Orton in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Daniel Bryan got all of that Elbow Strike.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton gets Daniel Bryan in a front facelock with Daniel Bryan's feet hanging on the second rope and drives his head into the mat with a DDT.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan extends the arm of Randy Orton and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jim Ross: Randy Orton is dazed after that Elbow Strike.

Jerry Lawler: We could see Randy Orton try for the RKO here.

Jim Ross: I think that it's only a matter of time before Daniel Bryan becomes just another victim of the RKO.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton quickly hits Daniel Bryan in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Randy Orton got all of that Front Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton gets Daniel Bryan in an inverted headlock and then falls to his knees, hitting Daniel Bryan with an inverted headlock backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That Inverted Headlock Backbreaker was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan might not be completely worn out yet.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton can't keep Daniel Bryan down as Daniel Bryan is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan isn't out of this one yet.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton takes Daniel Bryan down, leaping at him and hitting a Lou Thesz Press. Randy Orton then follows up with a barrage of punches to the face of Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan is dazed after that Lou Thesz Press.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton applies an inverted headlock and then falls to his knees, taking Daniel Bryan down with an inverted headlock backbreaker.

Jim Ross: I don't know why Randy Orton isn't going for the RKO here.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton hits Daniel Bryan with an overhand punch to the face.

Jim Ross: That Overhand Punch was devastating.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan hooks Randy Orton in a front facelock and underhooks one arm before quickly throwing him overhead with a snap half-hatch suplex.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Snap Half-Hatch Suplex better than Daniel Bryan.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton jumps up parallel to the ground in front of Daniel Bryan, catching him in a three-quarter facelock. He then drags Daniel Bryan down to the mat, executing the RKO.

Jim Ross: That's Randy Orton's finishing move! This match is all but over.

Jerry Lawler: Daniel Bryan charges at Randy Orton who scoops him up and quickly drives him back-first into the mat with a scoop powerslam.

Jim Ross: I don't know why Randy Orton isn't going for the RKO here.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton gets Daniel Bryan in a front facelock with Daniel Bryan's feet hanging on the second rope and drives his head into the mat with a DDT.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Rope-Hung DDT right there.

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton charges at the fallen Daniel Bryan and strikes him in the side of the head with a huge running punt kick.

Jim Ross: That Running Punt is Randy Orton's specialty.

Jim Ross: It looks like this might be the end of the line for Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that Daniel Bryan is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: THREE! That's it!

Jerry Lawler: Randy Orton got the the three-count and picked up the victory.

Jim Ross: I knew that Daniel Bryan wasn't going to be able to kick out of that Running Punt.
images

Randy after an amazing victory .

----------

Code:
Match #3
Code:
 Commentry :
Zack Ryder vs. Sheamus
19/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Up next we have Zack Ryder taking on Sheamus in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match.

Jim Ross: This should be an exciting match.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder goes for the cover on Sheamus and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I looks like Zack Ryder is just trying to catch Sheamus off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder has Sheamus's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Sheamus isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder jumps off of the top rope and hits Sheamus in the chest with a missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: Sheamus is reeling after that one.

Jim Ross: I looks like Zack Ryder is just trying to catch Sheamus off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder has Sheamus's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus lifts Zack Ryder up horizontally and then tosses him overhead with a fallaway slam.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Sheamus got all of that Fallaway Slam.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus grabs Zack Ryder's arm and pulls him in close, taking him down with a short-arm clothesline.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Short-Arm Clothesline right there.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus pulls Zack Ryder in close by the arm and takes him down with a short-arm clothesline.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Short-Arm Clothesline better than Sheamus.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus drops down and goes for the cover on Zack Ryder.

Jim Ross: Sheamus must be looking to catch Zack Ryder off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus has Zack Ryder's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder shoves Sheamus off and breaks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder hits Sheamus with an overhand punch to the face.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus hits Zack Ryder with a headbutt.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Headbutt.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus wraps his arm across the chest of Zack Ryder and around his neck. Sheamus then lifts him straight up and then drops to one knee, hitting Zack Ryder with the Irish Curse.

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus hits Zack Ryder over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Forearm Club.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder strikes Sheamus in the face, hitting him with an overhand punch.

Jim Ross: That Overhand Punch was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus goes for the cover on Zack Ryder and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I think that Sheamus is just trying to catch Zack Ryder off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus has Zack Ryder's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus can't keep Zack Ryder down as Zack Ryder is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Overhand Punch right there.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder runs at Sheamus, leaps into the air and strikes him in the side of the head with a flying forearm smash.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Zack Ryder got all of that Flying Forearm Smash.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder picks Sheamus up by the waist and drives him into the mat back-first, hitting him with a sitout spinebuster and pinning his shoulders to the mat.

Jim Ross: That's what is great about that Sitout Spinebuster.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder looks upset as Sheamus kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Sheamus still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder strikes Sheamus in the face, hitting him with an overhand punch.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Overhand Punch better than Zack Ryder.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus pulls Zack Ryder in close by the arm and takes him down with a short-arm clothesline.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Short-Arm Clothesline.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus ducks under the arm up Zack Ryder and hooks him by the chest. Sheamus then powers Zack Ryder straight up and drops to a knee, hitting him with the Irish Curse.

Jim Ross: Sheamus hit that move full force!

Jim Ross: Sheamus hits that Forearm Club to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus ducks under the arm up Zack Ryder and hooks him by the chest. Sheamus then powers Zack Ryder straight up and drops to a knee, hitting him with the Irish Curse.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Irish Curse.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder leaps at Sheamus and takes him down with a flying forearm smash.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Flying Forearm Smash.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder hits Sheamus in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder hits that Front Kick to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus goes for the cover on Zack Ryder and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: Sheamus must be looking to catch Zack Ryder off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus can't keep Zack Ryder down as Zack Ryder is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder hits Sheamus with an overhand punch.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Sheamus isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus lifts his arm and strikes Zack Ryder over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Forearm Club better than Sheamus.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus ties Zack Ryder up in the ropes and stands behind him. He then hits Zack Ryder with a barrage of forearm clubs to the chest.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Sheamus got all of that Repeated Forearm Clubs.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Sheamus got all of that Headbutt.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder leaps at Sheamus and takes him down with a flying forearm smash.

Jim Ross: Sheamus is dazed after that Flying Forearm Smash.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Short-Arm Clothesline.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder hits Sheamus in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder hits that Front Kick to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus headbutts Zack Ryder.

Jim Ross: Sheamus hits that Headbutt to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus lifts his arm and strikes Zack Ryder over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Zack Ryder got all of that Flying Forearm Smash.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder runs at Sheamus, leaps into the air and strikes him in the side of the head with a flying forearm smash.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder leaps off the top and takes Sheamus down with a missile dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus lifts Zack Ryder up horizontally and then tosses him overhead with a fallaway slam.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Fallaway Slam right there.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder hits Sheamus with an overhand punch.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus rolls up Zack Ryder and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Zack Ryder is weakened enough.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Flying Forearm Smash better than Zack Ryder.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Flying Forearm Smash better than Zack Ryder.

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus drops down and goes for the cover on Zack Ryder.

Jim Ross: I don't know if going for a pin right now is a smart move by Sheamus.

Jerry Lawler: Zack Ryder gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Zack Ryder still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus stands behind Zack Ryder and strikes him with a barrage of forearm clubs to the chest.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Sheamus got all of that Repeated Forearm Clubs.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Sheamus might be getting ready for the Brogue Kick.

Jim Ross: If Sheamus can hit that move, this one will be over.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus strikes Zack Ryder in the head with a headbutt.

Jim Ross: I figured that Sheamus would be going for the Brogue Kick here.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus strikes Zack Ryder across the back with a forearm club.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Sheamus got all of that Forearm Club.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus strikes Zack Ryder across the back with a forearm club.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Sheamus got all of that Forearm Club.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus leaps up and takes Zack Ryder down with the Brogue Kick.

Jim Ross: That's Sheamus's finishing move! This match is all but over.

Jim Ross: I figured that Sheamus would be going for the Brogue Kick here.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus is going for a pin here on Zack Ryder.

Jim Ross: It looks like Sheamus is going to finish this match off right now.

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that Zack Ryder is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: Sheamuspicks up the win here by pin-fall.

Jim Ross: I knew that Zack Ryder wasn't going to be able to kick out of that Headbutt.
images

World Heavyweight Champion after an easy victory over Ryder .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok nice thanks , after I post matches I'll give you the Miz and tomorrow will be your match so be active and you've to write about :rolleyes to your enemies .

----------

Code:
Match #4
Code:
 Commentry :
The Undertaker vs. Alberto Del Rio
19/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker will be taking on Alberto Del Rio up next, in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match.

Jim Ross: This should be an exciting match.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker goes for the cover on Alberto Del Rio and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I looks like The Undertaker is just trying to catch Alberto Del Rio off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker has Alberto Del Rio's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio shoots a shoulder up and gets out of The Undertaker's pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker goes for the cover on Alberto Del Rio and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I looks like The Undertaker is just trying to catch Alberto Del Rio off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker has Alberto Del Rio's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio leaps up and kicks The Undertaker in the back of the head with an enzuigiri.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Enzuigiri.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker drops down and goes for the cover on Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker must be looking to catch Alberto Del Rio off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker Irish whips Alberto Del Rio into the ropes and then leaps into the air, taking him down with a jumping clothesline.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker hits Alberto Del Rio with a headbutt.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Headbutt.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like The Undertaker is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker must be looking to catch Alberto Del Rio off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio shoots a shoulder up and gets out of The Undertaker's pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker runs at Alberto Del Rio, hooks his head and takes him down with a quick DDT.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Running DDT right there.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker charges at Alberto Del Rio, hooks his head and then takes him down with a DDT.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker can't keep Alberto Del Rio down as Alberto Del Rio is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets The Undertaker from behind, leaps into the air and drags The Undertaker down, hitting a double knee backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That Double Knee Backbreaker was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker lifts Alberto Del Rio up by the throat with one hand and chokeslams him to the mat.

Jim Ross: That's a devastating move!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio extends The Undertaker's arm, jumps up and falls backwards, hitting him with an armbar takedown.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker is dazed after that Armbar Takedown.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets behind The Undertaker, wraps his arms around the waist and lifts The Undertaker up overhead, hitting a German suplex. Alberto Del Rio then bridges into a pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio hit that move perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio has The Undertaker's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker shoves Alberto Del Rio off and breaks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker lifts up Alberto Del Rio by the throat and then chokeslams him with one hand.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Chokeslam.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker grabs Alberto Del Rio by the arm and drags him into the corner. The Undertaker then climbs up to the top rope and walks the ropes before leaping off and hitting Alberto Del Rio with a forearm club to the back, hitting the Old School.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Old School.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker headbutts Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker is going for a pin here on Alberto Del Rio.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio extends the arm of The Undertaker and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio grabs the leg of The Undertaker, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jim Ross: That Elbow Strike was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: That Headbutt was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker grabs Alberto Del Rio by the arm and drags him into the corner. The Undertaker then climbs up to the top rope and walks the ropes before leaping off and hitting Alberto Del Rio with a forearm club to the back, hitting the Old School.

Jim Ross: That Old School was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker Irish whips Alberto Del Rio into the ropes and then leaps into the air, taking him down with a jumping clothesline.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Jumping Clothesline better than The Undertaker.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Headbutt better than The Undertaker.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio drops down and goes for the cover on The Undertaker.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio must be looking to catch The Undertaker off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio has The Undertaker's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Alberto Del Rio's pin attempt.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker rolls up Alberto Del Rio and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: I don't know if going for a pin right now is a smart move by The Undertaker.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker can't keep Alberto Del Rio down as Alberto Del Rio is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio is going for a pin here on The Undertaker.

Jim Ross: I think that Alberto Del Rio is just trying to catch The Undertaker off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: The Undertaker isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker grabs Alberto Del Rio by the throat with one hand, lifts him up into the air and chokeslams him to the mat.

Jim Ross: That was the perfect time to go for the Chokeslam.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker twists the arm of Alberto Del Rio and then drags him towards the corner. The Undertaker climbs to the top rope and then walks the ropes before leaping off and hitting Alberto Del Rio on the back with a forearm club, executing the Old School.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Old School right there.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker hits that Headbutt to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker twists the arm of Alberto Del Rio and then drags him towards the corner. The Undertaker climbs to the top rope and then walks the ropes before leaping off and hitting Alberto Del Rio on the back with a forearm club, executing the Old School.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker twists Alberto Del Rio's arm, walks up the ropes and then leaps off, clubbing Alberto Del Rio over the back and hitting the Old School.

Jim Ross: That Old School was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: We could see The Undertaker try for the Tombstone Piledriver here.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio could be in trouble here.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker hooks the head and arm of Alberto Del Rio, locking him in the Hell's Gate.

Jim Ross: The Undertaker is known for that Hell's Gate.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker attempts to do some damage to Alberto Del Rio with the Hell's Gate.

Jim Ross: That Hell's Gate isn't fun to be in. Alberto Del Rio has got to grab onto the ropes and get out of this hold before too much damage is done.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio feels the effects of the Hell's Gate as The Undertaker applies the pressure.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is trying to reach for the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker attempts to do some damage to Alberto Del Rio with the Hell's Gate.

Jim Ross: To get out of this Hell's Gate Alberto Del Rio has got to grab onto those ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio can't take the pain anymore and taps out!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio is riving in pain as the referee calls for the bell and awards this match to The Undertaker.

Jim Ross: I think that Alberto Del Rio might be seriously hurt.
images

The Deadman after a flawless match .

----------

Code:
Main Event ( WWE Championship )
Code:
 Commentry :
Batista vs. CM Punk
19/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: In our next match, the WWE Championship will be at stake as Batista takes on CM Punk in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match.

Jim Ross: It should be an interesting match as CM Punk tries to successfully defend the title.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk leaps off of the top rope and hits Batista in the chest with a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hits that Flying Elbow Drop to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Batista clotheslines CM Punk, taking him down to the mat.

Jim Ross: CM Punk is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Batista charges at CM Punk and strikes him in the midsection with his shoulder, tackling him to the mat with a spear.

Jim Ross: Batista hits that Spear to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Batista hits CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Batista got all of that Forearm Club.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk Irish whips Batista into the corner and then hits him with a step-up knee strike. CM Punk then puts him in a headlock and takes Batista down with a bulldog.

Jim Ross: That High Knee Strike Bulldog Combo was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts his leg up and strikes Batista in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick.

Jim Ross: That Roundhouse Kick was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Batista hits CM Punk with a headbutt.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Batista is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: Batista must be looking to catch CM Punk off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Batista has CM Punk's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: CM Punk isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk flies off of the top rope and come crashing down on Batista with a flying elbow drop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk jumps off of the top rope and lands on Batista, hitting a flying elbow drop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts his leg up and strikes Batista in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick.

Jim Ross: Batista is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Batista in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: That Backhand Chop was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk swings his leg around and takes Batista down with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

Jim Ross: Batista is dazed after that Roundhouse Kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk goes for the cover on Batista and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I looks like CM Punk is just trying to catch Batista off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk has Batista's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk looks upset as Batista kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Batista still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Batista strikes CM Punk in the head with a headbutt.

Jim Ross: Batista is dazed after that Roundhouse Kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk swings his leg around and hits Batista with a roundhouse kick.

Jim Ross: I don't know if CM Punk got all of that Roundhouse Kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk flies off of the top rope and come crashing down on Batista with a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: Batista is dazed after that Flying Elbow Drop.

Jerry Lawler: Batista lifts his arm and strikes CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: That Forearm Club was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk jumps off of the top rope and lands on Batista, hitting a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Flying Elbow Drop better than CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: Batista lifts up his leg and boots CM Punk right in the face.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Big Boot better than Batista.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk picks Batista up in a double underhook and then drops Batista over his knee, hitting a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Double Underhook Backbreaker.

Jerry Lawler: Batista clotheslines CM Punk, taking him down to the mat.

Jim Ross: Batista hits that Clothesline to perfection.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Roundhouse Kick right there.

Jerry Lawler: Wait a minute! Sheamus just charged into the ring and hit CM Punk with that devastating Brogue Kick behind the referee's back!

Jim Ross: What the heck is Sheamus doing out here?

Jerry Lawler: Batista hits CM Punk with a headbutt.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Headbutt better than Batista.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk sends Batista into the corner and charges after him. CM Punk steps up Batista and strikes him in the face with a knee strike. CM Punk then hooks him in a headlock and takes him down in the center of the ring with a bulldog.

Jerry Lawler: Batista runs at CM Punk and knocks him down with a clothesline.

Jim Ross: Batista hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk comes charging at Batista and is hit in the face with a big boot.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Big Boot better than Batista.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk goes for the cover on Batista and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Batista is weakened enough.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk has Batista's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Batista shoves CM Punk off and breaks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Batista isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk strikes Batista in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Backhand Chop better than CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: Batista drops down and goes for the cover on CM Punk.

Jim Ross: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that CM Punk is weakened enough.

Jerry Lawler: Batista has CM Punk's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Batista's pin attempt.

Jim Ross: CM Punk still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Batista charges at CM Punk and drives his shoulder into the midsection, taking CM Punk down with a spear.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Spear right there.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets Batista in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hits that Elbow Strike to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Batista lifts his arm and strikes CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jerry Lawler: Batista strikes CM Punk across the back with a forearm club.

Jim Ross: That Backhand Chop was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Batista in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Batista is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I don't think that Batista has done enough damage to CM Punk yet.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Batista's pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Batista charges at CM Punk and drives his shoulder into the midsection, taking CM Punk down with a spear.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Spear.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk drops down and goes for the cover on Batista.

Jim Ross: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Batista is weakened enough.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk can't keep Batista down as Batista is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk picks Batista up in a double underhook and then drops Batista over his knee, hitting a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: Batista is dazed after that Double Underhook Backbreaker.

Jim Ross: CM Punk is dazed after that Forearm Club.

Jim Ross: Batista hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Batista could be getting ready to go for the Batista Bomb.

Jim Ross: I think that it's only a matter of time before CM Punk becomes just another victim of the Batista Bomb.

Jerry Lawler: Batista charges at CM Punk and strikes him in the midsection with his shoulder, tackling him to the mat with a spear.

Jerry Lawler: Batista runs towards CM Punk and tackles him to the mat, hitting a spear.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets Batista in a double underhook and lifts him up into the air. CM Punk then drops Batista over his knee, hitting a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Batista traps the arms of CM Punk in a scissored armbar and then pulls back on his head, hooking him in the Batista Bite.

Jim Ross: There's no escape from Batista's signature submission hold.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk feels the effects of the Batista Bite as Batista applies the pressure.

Jim Ross: To get out of this Batista Bite CM Punk has got to grab onto those ropes.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk reaches out and grabs the ropes and the referee breaks the hold.

Jim Ross: Batista isn't going to put away CM Punk that easily.

Jerry Lawler: With Batista weakened, it looks like CM Punk might be getting ready to go for the Go to Sleep.

Jim Ross: Batista better watch out or this match could be over fast.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets Batista in a fireman's carry and then drops him forward into a knee strike, hitting the Go to Sleep.

Jim Ross: How did CM Punk have the strength left to pull that off?

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk comes charging at Batista and is hit in the face with a big boot.

Jim Ross: That Big Boot was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: I figured that Batista would be going for the Batista Bomb here.

Jerry Lawler: Batista rolls up CM Punk and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: It looks like Batista is going to finish this match off right now.

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that CM Punk is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: I can't believe that CM Punk kicked out there! I thought that this one was over.

Jerry Lawler: Batista goes for the cover on CM Punk and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: It looks like this might be the end of the line for CM Punk.

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that CM Punk is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: That Forearm Club proved too much for CM Punk.

Jim Ross: I knew that CM Punk wasn't going to be able to kick out of that Forearm Club.
images

Batista after he won WWE Championship

images

Batista can't sopt celebrating .This is Punks nightmare .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok .

----------

Code:
 Friendly Chicago Street fight match
Code:
 Commentry :
Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk
19/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Right now, it's Brock Lesnar versus CM Punk in a Chicago street fight Match.

Jim Ross: This one should be close, but I think that CM Punk might have a slight advantage in this match.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Brock Lesnar with a backhand chop to the chest.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar grabs CM Punk from behind and lifts him overhead, hitting a release German suplex.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar hits that German Suplex to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar grabs CM Punk by the waist and powers him up. Brock Lesnar then falls forward and drives CM Punk's spine into the mat, executing a spinebuster.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar strikes CM Punk in the head with a headbutt.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk jumps off of the top rope and lands on Brock Lesnar, hitting a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Flying Elbow Drop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk jumps off of the top rope and lands on Brock Lesnar, hitting a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Flying Elbow Drop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk drops down and goes for the cover on Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: I looks like CM Punk is just trying to catch Brock Lesnar off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk has Brock Lesnar's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk can't keep Brock Lesnar down as Brock Lesnar is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar grabs CM Punk by the waist and tosses him over his head with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Overhead Belly-to-Belly Suplex right there.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk swings his leg around and hits Brock Lesnar with a roundhouse kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts Brock Lesnar up in a double underhook and drops him in a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk Irish whips Brock Lesnar into the corner and then hits him with a step-up knee strike. CM Punk then puts him in a headlock and takes Brock Lesnar down with a bulldog.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts his leg up and strikes Brock Lesnar in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Roundhouse Kick.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar is dazed after that Flying Elbow Drop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets Brock Lesnar in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk extends the arm of Brock Lesnar and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hits that Elbow Strike to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk grabs the leg of Brock Lesnar, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts his leg up and strikes Brock Lesnar in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk strikes Brock Lesnar in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar scoops CM Punk up and tosses him overhead with a fallaway slam.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Brock Lesnar got all of that Fallaway Slam.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk flies off of the top rope and come crashing down on Brock Lesnar with a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: I don't know if CM Punk got all of that Flying Elbow Drop.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar rolls up CM Punk and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar must be looking to catch CM Punk off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar has CM Punk's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Brock Lesnar's pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar scoops CM Punk up and tosses him overhead with a fallaway slam.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets Brock Lesnar in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar lifts CM Punk up horizontally and then tosses him overhead with a fallaway slam.

Jim Ross: That Fallaway Slam was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk grabs the leg of Brock Lesnar, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar lifts his arm and strikes CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar wraps his arms around the waist of CM Punk from behind and lifts him overhead, hitting a German suplex.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Brock Lesnar in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Brock Lesnar in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hits that Backhand Chop to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk extends the arm of Brock Lesnar and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Elbow Strike right there.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Backhand Chop.

Jim Ross: I don't know if CM Punk got all of that Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hooks Brock Lesnar's arm behind his head. CM Punk then wraps his arm around the neck of Brock Lesnar and pulls up, locking him in the Anaconda Vise.

Jim Ross: That Anaconda Vise is CM Punk's specialty.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar hits CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: CM Punk is dazed after that Forearm Club.

Jerry Lawler: I think that CM Punk is setting Brock Lesnar up for the Go to Sleep.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar could be in trouble here.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar picks up CM Punk horizontally and then tosses him overhead with a fallaway slam.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Fallaway Slam right there.

Jim Ross: CM Punk is dazed after that Fallaway Slam.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts Brock Lesnar up onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry, drops him forward and hits Brock Lesnar in the face with a knee strike, hitting the Go to Sleep.

Jim Ross: Good night, Brock Lesnar!

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar goes for the cover on CM Punk and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I think that Brock Lesnar is just trying to catch CM Punk off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar has CM Punk's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar looks upset as CM Punk kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: I don't know why CM Punk isn't going for the Go to Sleep here.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk beats Brock Lesnar's head with a steal chair what a shot !

Jim Ross: It looks like CM Punk is going to finish this match off right now.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk has Brock Lesnar's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that Brock Lesnar is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punkpicks up the win here by pin-fall.

Jim Ross: When CM Punk caught Brock Lesnar with that Backhand Chop I knew that this one was over.
images

Punk celebrating after he won from Brock Lesnar but without WWE Championship .

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan