WWE Road to Wrestlemania will retun on Thursday !

Do you like this leaguee ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks .:) Fenil you're the best .:cheers

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
images

images

Jerry Lawler : WWE Raw is live from Ohio and yesterday Raw lost the WWE championship but today Punk will have a reamatch .

Jim Ross : And I know that he will do his best , I do believe that Punk is the best in the world and also that Batista ... is an animal , Me Mcmahon has joined us ..

images

Mr Mcmahon : Ladies and gentlemen , we've a new WWE Champion and I am proud that a desrved one has gained sucess and the best in the world cannot win the rematch because the Animal has escaped , Welcome the new WWE Champion DAVE BATISTA !!

images

Batista : Thanks you mr Mcmahon , I am proud of my self and I believe that I'll one day become the best in the world when today I'll win the rematch against Punk then I'll go for the World Heavyweight Championship and after I claim that , I'll be the best ever in the world and I don't want any rat to disturb me during that .

Mr mcmahon : Fixtures are announced :

Match #1
Stone Cold vs The Rock

Match #2
Big Show vs kane

match #3
Alberto Del Rio vs Shawn Michaels

Match #4 ( Tag Team Match )
Brock Lesnar and The Miz vs John Cena and Triple H

Main Event ( WWE Championship rematch )
Batista vs Cm Punk

Matches will be simulated after 2 hours .:)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Code:
Match #1
Code:
 Commentry :
Steve Austin vs. The Rock
20/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Next, in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match, we have Steve Austin taking on The Rock.

Jim Ross: Come on! Let's see these guys go at it!

Jerry Lawler: The Rock hooks the legs of Steve Austin, turns him over and then leans back, locking him in the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: The Rock is trying to slow down the pace of this match.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin feels the pressure as The Rock has that Sharpshooter locked in.

Jim Ross: That Sharpshooter isn't fun to be in. Steve Austin has got to grab onto the ropes and get out of this hold before too much damage is done.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin gets to the ropes and gets out of the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: Nope. Steve Austin isn't ready to give up just yet.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin hits The Rock with a haymaker to the face.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Haymaker.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock ducks under the arm of Steve Austin, swings around hooking his shoulder and drives his head into the mat with a float-over DDT.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin is dazed after that Float-over DDT.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin stomps on the chest of the downed The Rock.

Jim Ross: The Rock is dazed after that Stomp.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock gets Steve Austin up on his shoulders and then drops him with a Samoan drop.

Jim Ross: I don't know if The Rock got all of that Samoan Drop.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock gets Steve Austin up in a fireman's carry and then falls back, hitting him with a Samoan drop.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin is dazed after that Samoan Drop.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin climbs up to the second rope before then leaping off and hitting The Rock with a diving elbow drop.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Diving Elbow Drop better than Steve Austin.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin hooks the legs of The Rock and sits down on his back, applying the Texas Cloverleaf.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin is trying to slow down the pace of this match.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin attempts to do some damage to The Rock with the Texas Cloverleaf.

Jim Ross: The Rock has got to try and grab the ropes to break out of this hold.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock gets to the ropes and gets out of the Texas Cloverleaf.

Jim Ross: Nope. The Rock isn't ready to give up just yet.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin lifts The Rock up, sitting him down on the top rope. Steve Austin climbs up after him and quickly gets him in a front facelock. Steve Austin then lifts The Rock up vertically and falls backwards down to the mat, executing a huge superplex.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Superplex right there.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock steps between the legs of Steve Austin, hooks one leg across the other, turns him over and leans back, locking him in the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin might be in trouble here.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock attempts to do some damage to Steve Austin with the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin is trying to reach for the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin winces in pain as The Rock applies the pressure with the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin has got to try and grab the ropes to break out of this hold.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin grabs the ropes and the referee forces The Rock to let go of the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: Nope. Steve Austin isn't ready to give up just yet.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock hooks the legs of Steve Austin, turns him over and then leans back, locking him in the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: The Rock is trying to slow down the pace of this match.

Jerry Lawler: The Rock attempts to do some damage to Steve Austin with the Sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: Steve Austin is trying to reach for the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Steve Austin feels the pressure as The Rock has that Sharpshooter locked in.

Jim Ross: To get out of this Sharpshooter Steve Austin has got to grab onto those ropes.

Jerry Lawler: The pain of the Sharpshooter is just too much to bear Steve Austin is forced to tap out!

Jerry Lawler: The referee calls for the bell and The Rock is going to win this one by submission.

Jim Ross: I think that Steve Austin might be seriously hurt.

images

The Rock after an easy victory .

Code:
Match #2
Code:
 Commentry :
Kane vs. Big Show
20/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Next, in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match, we have Kane taking on Big Show.

Jim Ross: Come on! Let's see these guys go at it!

Jerry Lawler: Kane headbutts Big Show.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Headbutt right there.

Jerry Lawler: Kane flips Big Show forward and into a seated position with a snapmare. Kane then bounces off of the ropes and hits Big Show in the face with a dropkick.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Kane got all of that Snapmare Dropkick Combo.

Jerry Lawler: Kane hooks Big Show in a three-quarter facelock and flips him over into a seated position. Kane then bounces off of the ropes and hits Big Show with a dropkick to the face.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Snapmare Dropkick Combo better than Kane.

Jerry Lawler: Kane gets Big Show from the side and powers him up horizontally. Kane then sits down and drops Big Show on his back with a sidewalk slam.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Sidewalk Slam better than Kane.

Jerry Lawler: Kane hooks Big Show in a three-quarter facelock and flips him over into a seated position. Kane then bounces off of the ropes and hits Big Show with a dropkick to the face.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Snapmare Dropkick Combo better than Kane.

Jerry Lawler: Kane flies from off of the top rope and takes Big Show down with a flying clothesline.

Jim Ross: Great move.

Jerry Lawler: Kane lifts his arm and strikes Big Show over the back with a big forearm club.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets Kane in an inverted facelock, and then lifts his leg up and drops Kane with the Hog Log.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Hog Log right there.

Jerry Lawler: Kane strikes Big Show across the back with a forearm club.

Jim Ross: That Forearm Club was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets Kane into the corner and then hits him with an open-handed chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: That Corner Open-Handed Chop was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show charges at Kane and strikes him in the midsection with his shoulder, tackling him to the mat with a spear.

Jim Ross: Big Show hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets Kane up against the turnbuckles and then measures him up, hitting him with a huge open-handed chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Corner Open-Handed Chop better than Big Show.

Jerry Lawler: Kane hits Big Show over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: Kane hits that Forearm Club to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets Kane from behind, pulling his head back. Big Show then lifts his leg up and drops it across the throat of Kane, executing the Hog Log.

Jim Ross: Kane is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Kane drops down and goes for the cover on Big Show.

Jim Ross: I think that Kane is just trying to catch Big Show off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Kane has Big Show's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Big Show isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Kane flips Big Show forward and into a seated position with a snapmare. Kane then bounces off of the ropes and hits Big Show in the face with a dropkick.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Snapmare Dropkick Combo.

Jerry Lawler: Kane rolls up Big Show and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: I looks like Kane is just trying to catch Big Show off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Kane has Big Show's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Big Show kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show presses Kane over his head and then slams him to the mat.

Jerry Lawler: Kane drops down and goes for the cover on Big Show.

Jerry Lawler: Kane looks upset as Big Show kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: I looks like Kane is just trying to catch Big Show off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Big Show still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets Kane into the corner and then hits him with an open-handed chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Corner Open-Handed Chop better than Big Show.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show lifts his arm and strikes Kane over the back with a big forearm club.

Jerry Lawler: Kane gets beside Big Show and lifts him up horizontally. Kane then sits down and drives Big Show back-first into the mat with a sidewalk slam.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show charges at Kane and strikes him in the midsection with his shoulder, tackling him to the mat with a spear.

Jim Ross: Big Show hits that Spear to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show runs at Kane, but is taken down with a big boot to the face.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Big Boot better than Kane.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show hits Kane over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Forearm Club right there.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show strikes Kane across the back with a forearm club.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: That's a nice Corner Open-Handed Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show presses Kane over his head and then slams him to the mat.

Jim Ross: Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

Jerry Lawler: Kane goes for the cover on Big Show and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: Kane must be looking to catch Big Show off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: TWO!

Jim Ross: I don't think that Kane has done enough damage yet. Big Show should kick out right here.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Kane's pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show hits Kane with a headbutt.

Jim Ross: Big Show hits that Headbutt to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Kane flies from off of the top rope and takes Big Show down with a flying clothesline.

Jim Ross: Kane hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Big Show hits Kane over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Forearm Club better than Big Show.

Jim Ross: Big Show is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show comes charging at Kane and is hit in the face with a big boot.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Kane got all of that Big Boot.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show charges at Kane and drives his shoulder into the midsection, taking Kane down with a spear.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Big Show got all of that Spear.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show is going for a pin here on Kane.

Jim Ross: Kane might not be worn down enough yet.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show has Kane's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Big Show can't keep Kane down as Kane is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: Kane isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jim Ross: Big Show hits that Spear to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: I think that Big Show is setting Kane up for the Chokeslam.

Jim Ross: Kane better watch out or this match could be over fast.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show backs Kane into the corner and then hits him with a huge open-handed chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Corner Open-Handed Chop right there.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show grabs Kane by the throat with one hand, lifts him up into the air and chokeslams him to the mat.

Jim Ross: It's over! No one gets up from the Chokeslam.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show gets Kane up against the turnbuckles and then measures him up, hitting him with a huge open-handed chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: Kane is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show rolls up Kane and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: It looks like Kane might be done for.

Jerry Lawler: Big Show has Kane's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that Kane is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: THREE! That's it!

Jerry Lawler: Big Show got the the three-count and picked up the victory.

Jim Ross: Kane just didn't have the strength to be able to kick out there.
images

Big show thanks good .
Code:
Match #3
Code:
 Commentry :

Alberto Del Rio vs. Shawn Michaels
21/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Up next we have Alberto Del Rio taking on Shawn Michaels in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match.

Jim Ross: In this match, it's going to be the Cross Armbreaker versus the Sweet Chin Music.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels hits Alberto Del Rio with an overhand punch to the face.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Overhand Punch right there.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets caught from behind as Shawn Michaels lifts him up into the air and slams him on the mat with a back suplex.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio grabs one of Shawn Michaels's arms, falls backwards and drives his face into the mat with an armbar takedown.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Armbar Takedown better than Alberto Del Rio.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio goes for the cover on Shawn Michaels and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I looks like Alberto Del Rio is just trying to catch Shawn Michaels off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio has Shawn Michaels's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio can't keep Shawn Michaels down as Shawn Michaels is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels hits Alberto Del Rio with an overhand punch to the face.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Overhand Punch right there.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets Shawn Michaels in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio hits that Elbow Strike to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels drops down and goes for the cover on Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels must be looking to catch Alberto Del Rio off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels has Alberto Del Rio's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels climbs up to the top rope. He then flips off of the top rope backwards, landing across the chest of Alberto Del Rio with a moonsault. Shawn Michaels then goes for a quick cover on Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross: That Moonsault is damaging enough, but then turning it straight into a pinning combination can catch your opponent off-guard.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels has Alberto Del Rio's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio grabs one of Shawn Michaels's arms, falls backwards and drives his face into the mat with an armbar takedown.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Armbar Takedown.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets Shawn Michaels from behind and hits him with a German suplex. Alberto Del Rio then bridges into a pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is taking it to Shawn Michaels.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio has Shawn Michaels's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio rolls up Shawn Michaels and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio must be looking to catch Shawn Michaels off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio leaps up and kicks Shawn Michaels in the back of the head with an enzuigiri.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio extends the arm of Shawn Michaels and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels is dazed after that Elbow Strike.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio hooks the arm of Shawn Michaels and falls backwards, driving his face into the mat and hitting an armbar takedown.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio hits that Armbar Takedown to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels hits Alberto Del Rio in the gut with a quick front kick.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Front Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels leaps at Alberto Del Rio and takes him down with a flying forearm smash.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Flying Forearm Smash better than Shawn Michaels.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels flips backwards from off of the top rope and lands on Alberto Del Rio with a moonsault. Shawn Michaels then hooks the leg and goes for the cover on Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross: That Moonsault is damaging enough, but then turning it straight into a pinning combination can catch your opponent off-guard.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels looks upset as Alberto Del Rio kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels strikes Alberto Del Rio in the face, hitting him with an overhand punch.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Shawn Michaels got all of that Overhand Punch.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio extends the arm of Shawn Michaels and hits him with an elbow strike to the arm.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Alberto Del Rio got all of that Elbow Strike.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets Shawn Michaels from behind by the waist and lifts him up overhead, dropping him with a German suplex. Alberto Del Rio then bridges into a pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Impressive move right there.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio can't keep Shawn Michaels down as Shawn Michaels is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels grabs Alberto Del Rio by the legs and hooks him in a figure-four leglock.

Jim Ross: That's an excellent submission move.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels applies the pressure on Alberto Del Rio with that Figure-Four Leglock.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is trying to reach for the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio grabs the ropes and the referee forces Shawn Michaels to let go of the Figure-Four Leglock.

Jim Ross: Nope. Alberto Del Rio isn't ready to give up just yet.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels climbs up to the top rope. He then flips off of the top rope backwards, landing across the chest of Alberto Del Rio with a moonsault. Shawn Michaels then goes for a quick cover on Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels is taking it to Alberto Del Rio.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio shoves Shawn Michaels off and breaks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio extends Shawn Michaels's arm, jumps up and falls backwards, hitting him with an armbar takedown.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels is dazed after that Armbar Takedown.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio strikes Shawn Michaels in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets Shawn Michaels from behind by the waist and lifts him up overhead, dropping him with a German suplex. Alberto Del Rio then bridges into a pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio hits Shawn Michaels with a backhand chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Backhand Chop better than Alberto Del Rio.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio leaps up and kicks Shawn Michaels in the back of the head with an enzuigiri.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets behind Shawn Michaels, wraps his arms around the waist and lifts Shawn Michaels up overhead, hitting a German suplex. Alberto Del Rio then bridges into a pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is taking it to Shawn Michaels.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Alberto Del Rio is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that Alberto Del Rio is just trying to catch Shawn Michaels off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio hits Shawn Michaels with a backhand chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Backhand Chop better than Alberto Del Rio.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels quickly hits Alberto Del Rio in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: That Front Kick was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels leaps at Alberto Del Rio and takes him down with a flying forearm smash.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio extends Shawn Michaels's arm, jumps up and falls backwards, hitting him with an armbar takedown.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio hits that Armbar Takedown to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio grabs the leg of Shawn Michaels, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels grabs Alberto Del Rio by the legs and hooks him in a figure-four leglock.

Jim Ross: If Alberto Del Rio can't get out of that Figure-Four Leglock it can do some permanent damage.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio feels the pressure as Shawn Michaels has that Figure-Four Leglock locked in.

Jim Ross: To get out of this Figure-Four Leglock Alberto Del Rio has got to grab onto those ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets to the ropes and gets out of the Figure-Four Leglock.

Jim Ross: That Figure-Four Leglock wasn't going to put Alberto Del Rio away just yet.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels jumps at Alberto Del Rio and hits him in the face with a flying forearm smash.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels gets up to the top rope, measures Alberto Del Rio up and then hits him with a moonsault. Shawn Michaels then goes for the quick cover on Alberto Del Rio.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Shawn Michaels's pin attempt.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels hits Alberto Del Rio with an overhand punch.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels hits that Overhand Punch to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio goes for the cover on Shawn Michaels and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I don't think that Alberto Del Rio has done enough damage to Shawn Michaels yet.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio looks upset as Shawn Michaels kicks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio gets Shawn Michaels from behind and hits him with a German suplex. Alberto Del Rio then bridges into a pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio hit that move perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio grabs the leg of Shawn Michaels, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels hits Alberto Del Rio in the gut with a front kick.

Jerry Lawler: Shawn Michaels hooks Alberto Del Rio's legs, applying the figure-four leglock.

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels executes that hold perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio winces in pain as Shawn Michaels applies the pressure with the Figure-Four Leglock.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is trying to break out of the hold.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio feels the effects of the Figure-Four Leglock as Shawn Michaels applies the pressure.

Jim Ross: Alberto Del Rio is trying to break out of the hold.

Jerry Lawler: Alberto Del Rio desperately reaches for the ropes, but can't make it and is forced to tap out to the Figure-Four Leglock!

Jerry Lawler: The referee calls for the bell and Shawn Michaels is going to win this one by submission.

Jim Ross: I think that Alberto Del Rio might be seriously hurt.

images

Shawn Michaels after an enormous vicory.

Code:
Match # 4
Code:
 Commentry :

The Miz & Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena & Triple H
21/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: Next, in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Tag Team Match, we have The Miz teaming up with Brock Lesnar to take on John Cena and Triple H.

Jim Ross: This one should be close, but I think that 106 & 33 might have a slight advantage in this match.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz lifts his knee up, hitting John Cena on the chin.

Jim Ross: That Knee Lift was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz lifts his knee up, hitting John Cena on the chin.

Jim Ross: I don't know if The Miz got all of that Knee Lift.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stomps on the back of the downed The Miz.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stomps on the head of the downed The Miz.

Jim Ross: That Stomp was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz reaches out and is able to make the tag to Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: Now we are going to get to see what The Miz is made of.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena charges at Brock Lesnar, leaps into the air and takes him down with a shoulder block.

Jim Ross: I don't know if John Cena got all of that Jumping Shoulder Block.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena charges at Brock Lesnar, leaps into the air and takes him down with a shoulder block.

Jim Ross: I don't know if John Cena got all of that Jumping Shoulder Block.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stomps on the back of the downed Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: That Stomp was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena hits Brock Lesnar with a haymaker to the face.

Jim Ross: John Cena hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stomps on the chest of the downed Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: I don't know if John Cena got all of that Stomp.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena runs and leaps into the air at Brock Lesnar, taking him down with a shoulder block.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Jumping Shoulder Block.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena reaches out and is able to make the tag to Triple H.

Jim Ross: Now we are going to get to see what John Cena is made of.

Jerry Lawler: Triple H runs at Brock Lesnar and knocks him down with a clothesline.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena tags in, and Triple H is going to get a chance to get a breather here.

Jim Ross: Business is about to pick up here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena drops down and goes for the cover on Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: John Cena must be looking to catch Brock Lesnar off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena has Brock Lesnar's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like John Cena is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that John Cena is just trying to catch Brock Lesnar off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena has Brock Lesnar's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar shoves John Cena off and breaks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Brock Lesnar is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that Brock Lesnar is just trying to catch John Cena off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar has John Cena's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jim Ross: I don't think that Brock Lesnar has done enough damage yet. John Cena should kick out right here.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar can't keep John Cena down as John Cena is able to kick out.

Jim Ross: John Cena isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena runs at Brock Lesnar and jumps at him, taking him down with a shoulder block.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Jumping Shoulder Block better than John Cena.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar reaches out and is able to make the tag to The Miz.

Jim Ross: Business is about to pick up here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena grabs The Miz from behind, lifts him up and then sits down, dropping him with a spin-out powerbomb.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stands over The Miz and taunts him before bouncing off of the ropes, measuring him up and then hitting him with the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Five Knuckle Shuffle right there.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz kicks John Cena in the leg, dropping him to his knees. The Miz then hooks John Cena in a front facelock and kicks his leg forward while falling backward, hitting John Cena with a snap DDT.

Jim Ross: That Snap DDT was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena runs at The Miz, but is taken down with a big boot to the face.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Big Boot.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena runs at The Miz and jumps at him, taking him down with a shoulder block.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena is going for a pin here on The Miz.

Jim Ross: John Cena must be looking to catch The Miz off guard with a quick pin here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena has The Miz's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jim Ross: I don't think that John Cena has done enough damage yet. The Miz should kick out right here.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: The Miz still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stands over The Miz, taunting him. John Cena then bounces off of the ropes, falls down and connects with a fist drop, hitting the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz hits John Cena in the gut with a front kick.

Jim Ross: John Cena is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stands over The Miz and taunts him before bouncing off of the ropes, measuring him up and then hitting him with the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Five Knuckle Shuffle better than John Cena.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz rolls up John Cena and tries for a pin.

Jim Ross: I think that The Miz is just trying to catch John Cena off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz has John Cena's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: John Cena shoves The Miz off and breaks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz grabs John Cena by the head and lifts His knee into John Cena's face.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena charges at The Miz, leaps into the air and takes him down with a shoulder block.

Jim Ross: The Miz is dazed after that Jumping Shoulder Block.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz tags in Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar is fresh and ready to go head-to-head with John Cena.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena hits Brock Lesnar with a haymaker to the face.

Jim Ross: I don't know if John Cena got all of that Haymaker.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena goes for the cover on Brock Lesnar and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I looks like John Cena is just trying to catch Brock Lesnar off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jim Ross: I don't think that John Cena has done enough damage yet. Brock Lesnar should kick out right here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena can't keep Brock Lesnar down as Brock Lesnar is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena connects with a haymaker, hitting Brock Lesnar in the face.

Jim Ross: John Cena hits that Haymaker to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena stomps on the chest of the downed Brock Lesnar.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Stomp.

Jerry Lawler: Brock Lesnar reaches out and is able to make the tag to The Miz.

Jim Ross: The Miz and John Cena will now go at it.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena drops down and goes for the cover on The Miz.

Jim Ross: I think that John Cena is just trying to catch The Miz off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: John Cena has The Miz's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jim Ross: I don't think that John Cena has done enough damage yet. The Miz should kick out right here.

Jerry Lawler: That Stomp proved too much for The Miz.

Jim Ross: When John Cena caught The Miz with that Stomp I knew that this one was over.

images

Cena and Triple H were thankful to each other .

Code:
Main Event
Code:
 Commentry :

Batista vs. CM Punk
21/08/2012

Jerry Lawler: In our next match, the WWE Championship will be at stake as Batista takes on CM Punk in a Pin-Falls & Submissions Match.

Jim Ross: It should be an interesting match as Batista tries to successfully defend the title.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk sends Batista into the corner with an Irish whip. CM Punk then runs into the corner, steps up Batista and hits him in the head with a knee strike. CM Punk then gets Batista in a headlock and takes him down with a bulldog.

Jim Ross: That's a nice High Knee Strike Bulldog Combo.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk swings his leg around and hits Batista with a roundhouse kick.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Roundhouse Kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk flies off of the top rope and come crashing down on Batista with a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Flying Elbow Drop better than CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk leaps off of the top rope and hits Batista in the chest with a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: That Flying Elbow Drop was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Batista charges at CM Punk and takes him down with a clothesline.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk leaps off of the top rope and hits Batista in the chest with a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Flying Elbow Drop better than CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk Irish whips Batista into the corner and then hits him with a step-up knee strike. CM Punk then puts him in a headlock and takes Batista down with a bulldog.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook High Knee Strike Bulldog Combo right there.

Jerry Lawler: Batista headbutts CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: Batista lifts his arm and strikes CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Forearm Club better than Batista.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk swings his leg around and hits Batista with a roundhouse kick.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets Batista in a front facelock and hits him with an elbow strike to the neck.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hit that move full force!

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Flying Elbow Drop right there.

Jerry Lawler: Batista runs at CM Punk and knocks him down with a clothesline.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Clothesline right there.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Batista is going for a pin.

Jim Ross: I looks like Batista is just trying to catch CM Punk off guard with a pin early in the match.

Jerry Lawler: Batista has CM Punk's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Batista looks upset as CM Punk kicks out of the pin.

Jim Ross: CM Punk still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk sends Batista into the corner with an Irish whip. CM Punk then runs into the corner, steps up Batista and hits him in the head with a knee strike. CM Punk then gets Batista in a headlock and takes him down with a bulldog.

Jim Ross: That's a nice High Knee Strike Bulldog Combo.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk strikes Batista in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: I don't know if CM Punk got all of that Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Batista clotheslines CM Punk, taking him down to the mat.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk grabs the leg of Batista, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Elbow Strike better than CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts his leg up and strikes Batista in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick.

Jim Ross: Batista is dazed after that Roundhouse Kick.

Jerry Lawler: Batista clotheslines CM Punk, taking him down to the mat.

Jim Ross: That Clothesline was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk is going for a pin here on Batista.

Jim Ross: I don't think that CM Punk has done enough damage to Batista yet.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk has Batista's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Batista kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Batista still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk grabs the leg of Batista, pulls him in close and hits him with an elbow strike to the knee.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Elbow Strike better than CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk is going for a pin here on Batista.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk has Batista's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Batista gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Jerry Lawler: Batista gets CM Punk up by the waist and then falls foward, driving him into the mat back-first with a spinebuster.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Spinebuster.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk comes charging at Batista and is hit in the face with a big boot.

Jim Ross: CM Punk is reeling after that one.

Jerry Lawler: Batista runs at CM Punk and knocks him down with a clothesline.

Jim Ross: Nobody hits that Clothesline better than Batista.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk goes for the cover on Batista and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: I don't think that CM Punk has done enough damage yet. Batista should kick out right here.

Jerry Lawler: Batista kicks out of the pin attempt.

Jim Ross: Batista still has a lot of fight left.

Jerry Lawler: Batista is going for a pin here on CM Punk.

Jim Ross: I think that Batista is just trying to catch CM Punk off guard here.

Jerry Lawler: Batista has CM Punk's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jerry Lawler: Batista can't keep CM Punk down as CM Punk is able to kick out.

Jerry Lawler: Batista strikes CM Punk across the back with a forearm club.

Jim Ross: Batista hits that Forearm Club to perfection.

Jerry Lawler: Batista lifts his arm and strikes CM Punk over the back with a big forearm club.

Jim Ross: Batista hit that move full force!

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk strikes Batista in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jim Ross: That Backhand Chop was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Batista headbutts CM Punk.

Jim Ross: That Headbutt was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: I don't know if CM Punk got all of that High Knee Strike Bulldog Combo.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk runs at Batista, but is taken down with a big boot to the face.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Big Boot.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Batista with a backhand chop to the chest.

Jim Ross: Batista is dazed after that Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Batista charges at CM Punk and takes him down with a clothesline.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Clothesline.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk picks Batista up in a double underhook and then drops Batista over his knee, hitting a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That's a nice Double Underhook Backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That High Knee Strike Bulldog Combo was executed perfectly.

Jerry Lawler: Batista gets CM Punk up by the waist and then falls foward, driving him into the mat back-first with a spinebuster.

Jim Ross: I don't know if Batista got all of that Spinebuster.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like CM Punk might be getting ready for the Go to Sleep.

Jim Ross: I think that it's only a matter of time before Batista becomes just another victim of the Go to Sleep.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk picks Batista up in a double underhook and then drops Batista over his knee, hitting a backbreaker.

Jim Ross: That Double Underhook Backbreaker was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hits that Flying Elbow Drop to perfection.

Jim Ross: That's a textbook Backhand Chop right there.

Jim Ross: I don't know if CM Punk got all of that Flying Elbow Drop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk comes charging at Batista and is hit in the face with a big boot.

Jim Ross: That Big Boot was executed perfectly.

Jim Ross: CM Punk hits that Backhand Chop to perfection.

Jim Ross: I figured that CM Punk would be going for the Go to Sleep here.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk lifts Batista up onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry, drops him forward and hits Batista in the face with a knee strike, hitting the Go to Sleep.

Jim Ross: That's CM Punk's finishing move! This match is all but over.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk hits Batista in the chest with a backhand chop.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk jumps off of the top rope and lands on Batista, hitting a flying elbow drop.

Jim Ross: That Flying Elbow Drop was devastating.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk goes for the cover on Batista and hooks the leg.

Jim Ross: It looks like Batista might be done for.

Jim Ross: This match is over. There is no way that Batista is going to be able to kick out here.

Jerry Lawler: CM Punk gets the three-count and the referee calls for the bell.

Jim Ross: When CM Punk caught Batista with that Flying Elbow Drop I knew that this one was over.

images

New WWE Champion celebrating after another accomplishment of WWE Championship .

images

Our new WWE Champion CM Punk.

Last edited:

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Once again the HBK wins,Why isn't he getting a chance for the title?

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Once the HBK wins,Why isn't he getting a chance for the title?

Because you're HBK and you've to appeal for the things you want .

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I demand a shot at WWE title.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I demand a shot at WWE title.

1004474_1334637353504_50.jpg
: You think getting into the ring with the champion is that easy? Go and prove yourself better than Batista, you old brat and then talk to me about getting a shot at the main event.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Vince : Now as Cm Punk said HBK to Prove that he is better than Batista , I am putting a triple threat match , non title . Only the way to win is by submission.

Fenil

Vince : Now as Cm Punk said HBK to Prove that he is better than Batista , I am putting a triple threat match , non title . Only the way to win is by submission.

Hang on, buddy. Things should work like its a real WWE. One just can't put his hands up and get a title shot. He needs to beat a former champion or another guy claiming for the match (in this case, Batista as he is the former champ).

Title shot match is no candy bar that everyone can get it on demand.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
John Cena is a cheater :mad
I was not ready to fight and he just rolled me down from back and then pin-fall me.

I wont leave him now :rolleyes

----------

Punk cant beat me because I am MIZ and I am AWESOME!!!
I will be the WWE Champion SOON......

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
: You think getting into the ring with the champion is that easy? Go and prove yourself better than Batista, you old brat and then talk to me about getting a shot at the main event.

373039_9752007795_1904259763_q.jpg
: Well,You seem like you are out of your mind,PUNK..I am the Showstopper...The Hall of Famer...,I can beat you in a matter of seconds.

TheNameisNiru

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I wanna interfere in the triple threat match n i'll be helping Dave from smack until we have raw vs smack down....................

----------

: Well,You seem like you are out of your mind,PUNK..I am the Showstopper...The Hall of Famer...,I can beat you in a matter of seconds.
neither you nor punk will win its gonna be dave who'll win the title n bring the title to smack down next weeek

----------

John Cena is a cheater
I was not ready to fight and he just rolled me down from back and then pin-fall me.

I wont leave him now

----------

and you awe full one shut your mouth raw crowd is bored of listening to yo

Fenil

373039_9752007795_1904259763_q.jpg
: Well,You seem like you are right, PUNK..I was once the Showstopper...The Hall of Famer..., I'm 47 now. You can beat me in a matter of seconds.

Corrected you. :D

----------

John Cena is a cheater :mad

I wont leave him now :rolleyes

----------

: You had your chance, kid. Don't want to be jailed for beating a child.

Users who are viewing this thread