WWE Road to Wrestlemania will retun on Thursday !

Do you like this leaguee ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vince : Hey Sheamus , as a world Champion you should rest instead of interfere in main event of every night , but as you're interfering , your opponents will have more chance to injure you , CM Punk , I am Triple H an oppertunity tomorrow for a championship match , you'll face triple H for WWE Championship tomorrow .

Daniel Bryan : Look Mr Mcmahon , why you're giving other superstars an oppertunity for a straight Championship match , why don't you do #1 contenders match between me and HHH for a oppertunity for a title match but why dont you do a triple threat championship match , soory not championship I wanted to say I mean CHAMPIONSHIPS , Sheamus vs Punk vs #1 contender .

Vince : Well , yeah you're right and today there will be a special host with us before the main event of today .

Corrected you.
373039_9752007795_1904259763_q.jpg
:-This Joke is as lame as your stupid hairstyle.:p

----------

neither you nor punk will win its gonna be dave who'll win the title n bring the title to smack down next weeek

:-Dave?!?!what is that?..Oh that crappy game in Windows 98.:p

Sorry guys today Smackdown will not be held because most of the members are offline .

:-This Joke is as lame as your stupid hairstyle.:p

1004474_1334637353504_50.jpg
: So, you think the fact that you're 47 is a joke? Time to get retired, pal! And as far as hairstyle is concerned, well we both have similar hairstyle to you few years back but I thought it was looking far than a man with half shaved head and thats when I heard even Obama screaming for a "Change!".

Chris Jericho ( Cpu Controlled ) Can I Get Him

Ok Now Time To Check The Rules :yes:yes:yes

Users who are viewing this thread