Xbox 360 Editing

YouBears

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hope this is of some help...

I've done some research asking people who edit Pro Evolution Soccer for the xbox 360...

If Big Ant were able to upload a con file to the game as a data pack (doesn't need to be a massive file, maybe could just have a few dummy files or just tweak 1 or 2 kits that update in game that give us an idea what we can edit), we can then take this con file, insert new textures in to it and assign them to the teams/bats etc and then using horizon rehash/resign the file.

This is how modding in PES has worked on xbox last year and there's some truly brilliant results. Obviously we'd need to understand which files to edit the textures on and how to read/edit them.

Just wanted to put that forward.

Cheers

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Now all I need to know is how to edit textures on PES... as there's some kits I want to change on my OF

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
That doesn't really shed much light. It's just so much more confusing

YouBears

School Cricketer
Just wondering whether Ross had had chance to do anything with this?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
As with other discussions related to what people would like done, I suspect the answer you'll get is the priority is balancing gameplay and fixing bugs right now. We don't even have full editing on PC yet because Ross said he wants to focus getting the game to play right first. There were suggestions that there might be possibilities of sharing certain content through the academy though, but as for what that might entail, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread