Xbox One looking good

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
They started playing it and the sound went and then it crashed... I was in the front row so I saw the guys with wires in their ears running around frantically trying to reboot - the DICE guys said sorry, you'll have to see it later, then it rebooted and they did get to play it.

I see I see. Do you think people are really hyped about XboxOne? Or do you think the PS4 will have the most hype?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Big things for me is they are to change Xbox gold to be like ps+ and one account per box

Lets see what we get from Sony later today (ill post if I am not to drunk tired :) )

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I wouldn't be surprised. They have no exclusive content and WiiU can't be deemed better than its competitors.

If you don't count Mario, Zelda and the like then yes

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nintendo have a market of people who will always buy their systems to play their exclusives because they always have the best console exclusive games. This is coming from one of the three Wii U owners, so I'm probably kidding myself, but whatever!

Nizamnitro

School Cricketer
Totally agree with you. And they are also selling Kinects with the Xbox which raised its price. Many wouldn't want Kinect in the first place.

Dude,they have already stated that u need kinect to switch on xbox one!,every time u do open!.#somecrap!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
$499? Wasn't that the initial price of PS3 also? And that did not work out too well for them initially. Not sure what Microsoft is thinking here...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
ZombieU?

Oh wait..nevermind..

You can't really compare it with "Last of Us", "Unchartered", "Halo" etc. WiiU simply doesn't have the same depth of content which Sony & MS have.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
You may all want to take into account that the u.s price doesn't include tax. Just incase you're wondering why the conversion rates dont add up.
And as for anyone saying ?429 is a fair price.......you must have more money than you know what to do with. You have to add the cost of games, extra pads, new gold memberships etc on top of that price. And to top it off, no pre owned games. No thanks Microsoft.

srk121

International Coach
You may all want to take into account that the u.s price doesn't include tax. Just incase you're wondering why the conversion rates dont add up.
And as for anyone saying ?429 is a fair price.......you must have more money than you know what to do with. You have to add the cost of games, extra pads, new gold memberships etc on top of that price. And to top it off, no pre owned games. No thanks Microsoft.

I think me and you will have to stick with 360 for little while :)

p.s. would love to give you a decent challenge on BA cricket :p

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

As I mentioned earlier MS & Sony are trying to push these expensive devices down their consumers' throats when all the folks want is a basic gaming console they can play games on. I'm sorry but 429 quids + games + peripherals + tax is a lot of moolah.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I think me and you will have to stick with 360 for little while :)

p.s. would love to give you a decent challenge on BA cricket :p

And that's another thing.......no backwards compatibility. If big ants game does indeed come out later on in the year, we could have possibly the best cricket game ever for only a month or 2.
Microsoft have said that the 360 will be supported till at least 2017. So it's 360 for me for a while yet.
And yes we will play BA cricket. It's been many years since the windies won in India. I intend to change that! ;)

Last edited:

srk121

International Coach
And that's another thing.......no backwards compatibility. If big ants game does indeed come out later on in the year, we could have possibly the best cricket game ever for only a month or 2.
Microsoft have said that the 360 will be supported till at least 2017. So it's 360 for me for a while yet.
And yes we will play BA cricket. It's been many years since the windies won in India. I intend to change that! ;)

Lets hope windies can put up a decent show vs India first of all in champions trophy. Very unpredictable team Windies, don't know what to expect from them.

I think with all this new generation stuff, people have to realize that MS or SONY both are there to rip us off big time, They intend to make sure how it can be a profitable venture and how consumers can be hold in a grip and become a profitable medium. However both consoles will sell like hot cakes, but surely the essence of having a THAT just proper gaming machine has been lost due to all these other features.

No backward compatibility means losing onto those beautiful games we have been playing for time to time. I hope somehow this does get sorted out.

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Nintendo have a market of people who will always buy their systems to play their exclusives because they always have the best console exclusive games. This is coming from one of the three Wii U owners, so I'm probably kidding myself, but whatever!

Agreed, except it was not enough to save the GameCube. The Wii is a GameCube with a new form factor, higher clock setting and a new controller - imo they got lucky with that.

Users who are viewing this thread