Xbox vs Playstation

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering if there are any reasons to pick one over the other, for those who own both? Do patches typically get released on one quicker than the other? Are there some performance differences if you have an xbox one S or one X compared to an old PS4, for example? What's the online community like compared between the two.

Anyone who has some useful info that could help people decide which console to buy it on would be much appreciated!

D

Dutch

I think PS4 patches tend to be quicker? Dont own a console at the mo so I might be wrong but with my ps3 this was the case I thought and have seen a few comments on the threads: again, pintch Of salt needed!

Reactions: DAP

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The main reason to chose PS4 would be the larger online community. This is if you are into online competition or tournaments.

Other than that the patches usually come around the same time, give or take on both consoles

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think PS4 patches tend to be quicker? Dont own a console at the mo so I might be wrong but with my ps3 this was the case I thought and have seen a few comments on the threads: again, pintch Of salt needed!
PC Master Race...?

Users who are viewing this thread