You Can Move After The Bowling Cursor Appears

Doidoi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but you can infact move after the bowling cursor appears. This allows for "making room" to cut or moving to off stump to make it easier to flick it off your legs, or getting in line for short pitched deliveries so that you can pull/hook them.

The way to do it is when the bowler is running up, keep moving your batsman about. He doesn't have to move very much, just keep pressing left and right one after the other. Then you get an extra bit of time to move after the bowling cursor appears. I normally stand on leg stump, so I can move across to off stump(to hit through mid on) or away to outside leg(to play square drive/cut).

This is fantastically useful and makes scoring runs far easier.

Hope this helps. Please tell me if you get the same results. :cool: :)

GattbWarne4

School Cricketer
What difficulty level is this ? As I understand it, you can move after the bowling cursor appears on Easy, but not Medium or Hard ?

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Batsman's immobility

Not being able to move the batsman after the cursor has set the ball's pitching point makes too many shots impossible.
Typically, there are many improvements but a crucial mistake.

vladiator

School Cricketer
Isn't it realistic, since a batsman wouldn't know where the ball will land?

irottev

School Cricketer
They would have a basic idea. Perhaps it should appear as a big circle. And the better the bowler your against, the bigger the circle.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
i checked almost all the .cfg files in the gob file for the difficulty settings...but didnt find any setting for the freezing of the batsmen in them....i wonder which file they have saved that in....once i find out i ll edit n post it here for us all 2 enjoy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread