Your favorite Cricket player & why?

blackk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My Favourite Cricket Player is Sachin Tendulkar
reason : His technique , Skill , Determination & his Records.

I love watching him playing all of his great shots.

I am very sure when he gets retired every Cricket fan will cry.

share your opions.

Manly

Thor
I won't cry when he retires, haven't really seen him play tbh.

My favorite cricketers are Paul Collingwood because he is a top-class fielder, Jonty Rhodes, because he was a top-class fielder, and Sidebottom for his hair, and the fact he is just awesome.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Freddie. Anyone who can get that bladdered in front of the Prime Minister deserves immediate legendary status.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Alistair Cook. I think his way about himself is awesome. Rarely tries to talk to the press, and when he does its all about the team rather than himself. He is, in my opinion, the model cricketer! He's not too bad with the bat either.

D

Deleted member 13648

Jimmy Anderson and not for the obvious reasons, those being that he's fit. He's my idol in terms of cricket.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Jimmy Anderson!!!!??? You Idolise a complete Muppet? Oh well, takes all sorts.

I take it we are talking International players, can't pick a current one so I'll go for an old favourite Viv Richards. Beefy following close behind. The pair of them are the reason I like cricket.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni and Vettori. They lead from the front.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Jimmy Anderson!!!!??? You Idolise a complete Muppet? Oh well, takes all sorts.

Players like James Anderson are held in high regard amongst our particular social group because we can relate to him. Obviously a more experienced man in life such as yourself (I didn't want to put old lol) will prefer the more proffesional looking modern players or players from years go by which is completely understandable, but I myself idolise Anderson because of not only his cricketing ability, but his off the field modesty as well as the way he styles himself. Trying to sound the least homosexual that I possibly can, he takes care of his hair, he dresses with style and he's popular with the ladies. He pretty much typifies the younger and more flamboyant generation of cricket. I remember having that red streak in my hair when he burst onto the soon. We like to immitate those that are outlandish.

But yeah i'd still say my favourite players are either Freddie or Graham Thorpe. Thorpe's a man I hold in the same regard as I do Duncan Ferguson; An icon of my sport-watching youth.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
My Favourite Cricket Player is Sachin Tendulkar
reason : His technique , Skill , Determination & his Records.

I love watching him playing all of his great shots.

I am very sure when he gets retired every Cricket fan will cry.

share your opions.

not me, not that big of a Sachin fan.

Me I love watching fast bowlers in action especially the slingers. Edwards, Malinga, Tait. Also Jerome Taylor a young fast bowler developing in front of us.

And as of late Dwayne Bravo, he has become quite a cricketer and in the Test series against Australia he has played some great shots. Straight from the IPL.

formula1man

International Cricketer
Matty Haydos, is identical to my batting style, ever since his ASHES Boxing Day tonne in 06, than his 181*, than the world cup, my Idol, love watching him play

Users who are viewing this thread