Your Cricket Your Favourite Shot?

Your Favourite Shot?

• Total voters
I Voted Cover Drive and then saw the answer Hate Batting. Should have voted Hate Batting

I say pull because when i don't have a big heave-ho at the ball and time it i middle it every time (such a great feeling).

Cover drive. Only shot I can play really. I 'm much more comfortable playing straight down the ground rather than square these days.

Lofted straight drive over mid-on or mid-off. After that it would be the late cut, I play that a hell of a lot and score a large percentage of my runs from it.

nothing beats a lofted on-drive for mine. another fav would have to be the leg glance where you get your bat down at the last possible moment and the ball races to the boundary, tendulkar does that shot to perfection.

I love playing the leg glance but I usually get most of my runs in square cuts. :D

I love playing Straight drive.
That gives a unique feel, placing the ball right by the side of the bowler, mid off/on haveing no chance.
That feel is really great.

Sqaure cut. I do get the majority of my runs from the pull and cover drive but I just get a strange satisfaction from playing the cut shot.

My favourite shot is Straight Drive. Infact, it is the only shot i am good at.

Users who are viewing this thread