Your own Progress

N

nik

I play for Vijayawada cricket club in india and i am the captian. my highest score is 256* off only 186 balls including 30 sixes! i'm not lying! in the same match i got figures of 0-256! by the way it was a 3 day match. I'm a hard hitting left-handed batter and a slow left arm bowler. :cheer: and i bat at no. 3. i hit 30 runs off one bowler his name was M.D'Souza. yes that's right 5 sixes, but unfornately i missed the last delivery!

R

ricky123

Originally posted by nik@Feb 2 2004, 12:31 AM
I play for Vijayawada cricket club in india and i am the captian. my highest score is 256* off only 55 balls including 30 sixes! i'm not lying! in the same match i got figures of 4-4! by the way it was a 3 day match. I'm a hard hitting left-handed batter and a slow left arm bowler. :cheer: and i bat at no. 3. i hit 30 runs off one bowler his name was M.D'Souza. yes that's right 5 sixes, but unfornately i missed the last delivery!
B) which version u scored runs on??? :blink:

pc or ps2? c2k2 or c2k4 :lol:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by nik@Feb 2 2004, 12:31 AM
I play for Vijayawada cricket club in india and i am the captian. my highest score is 256* off only 55 balls including 30 sixes! i'm not lying! in the same match i got figures of 4-4! by the way it was a 3 day match. I'm a hard hitting left-handed batter and a slow left arm bowler. :cheer: and i bat at no. 3. i hit 30 runs off one bowler his name was M.D'Souza. yes that's right 5 sixes, but unfornately i missed the last delivery!
B) if u scored 256 in 55 balls hmmmmmmmm!!!

with 30 sixes ,, 55- 30=25

that leaves u with 25 balls to score 76 without hitting a six
that means u have to hit atleast 19 fours if udint take any singles.
which leaves u with only 6 balls.
r u sure u were playing on pc version. :lol:

N

nik

my best bowling figures are 4-4! if you read my message it says 256* off 186 balls! and in the same matchit says i got 0-236

A

ali8_shahid

when i was in the Pakistan i was playing for the club but now i am in Canada and i have never played cricket thats bad

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
excellant news...

our captain is taking a rest this week and i have been named captain!!!

N

Nirav85

congratz and ali what province do u live in, i play for a club here in canada

R

rasi

Originally posted by wackojacko@Feb 12 2004, 02:18 PM
excellant news...

Though I have not captained any side so far, I am one fo the best when it comes to setting fields. It was me who studied the opposition and told the cap. which field was good.

My idea was imple, I never set fields for the batsmen. The field will depend on the bowlers natural line. That gives him a bit more confidence.

N

Nirav85

Originally posted by Iniyan+Feb 12 2004, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Iniyan @ Feb 12 2004, 07:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wackojacko
@Feb 12 2004, 02:18 PM
excellant news...

Though I have not captained any side so far, I am one fo the best when it comes to setting fields. It was me who studied the opposition and told the cap. which field was good.

My idea was imple, I never set fields for the batsmen. The field will depend on the bowlers natural line. That gives him a bit more confidence. [/b]
good work tendulkar :lol: just kidding

to ali, i live in a small town near toronto and due to personal reasons i rather not let it out

but i play at a club called inverhaugh

here is its pic

Attachments

• inverhaugh.jpg
    inverhaugh.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
N

Nirav85

thanx is only few of the grounds in canada that has real grass(not artificial)...it is really hard to maintain and every season at the starting and end we have a massive work day with the whole ground and we come at like 7-8 in the morning and work til 4-5...

Users who are viewing this thread