Your own Progress

A

ali8_shahid

there is a club in my area but we can only practise their is no league

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't you say you live in Toronto?

Toronto has the top cricket league in Canada! Most of the national team plays in the Tornto & District League!

A

ali8_shahid

the club that i am talking also playes ping pong soccer and many other sports if i want to join a league plating club it is so far

N

nik

i'm in india and i've played a match for my team. when i batted i was out for a duck! but then in bowling i got figures of 8-15!!! :lol:

J

jak_da_rippa

I played for my school last night in Tasmania, Australia. We won by 15 runs against the best team in the comp. We are the worst. I got 3 runs not out and took 1 for 7

G

glen_09

i play in adelaide in australia and my team finished top of the ladder and we play a semi final on saturday. Last week i played against my brothers team, i made 28 not out off 15 balls, i hit my brother for 18 off 1 over, it was great.

M

Maestro

I play for a team in Victoria. We have been undefeated since the start of last season.

21 rounds and now we are in the semi finals. (Cavaliers)

Go to southern-district.com for evidence and check scores for previous results.

R

rliffourrena

I found a Cricket Club!
Will go to the tryouts probably before March ends.
Ah, I'm glad... I hope I don't blow it up, though.
Season'd start on November, so far I'm a sub.
Cheers!

R

rasi

Guys, I have got through the first part of selection in the 'Services' cricket team. I have been selected to represent the Air Force in the upcoming Coaching Camp beginning April 1. The squad will be picked based on the performances in the camp.

We had an inter-squadron cricket trophy during the course of the last week. I notched up scores of 71, 122, 172* and 84, until we lost in the semis. The strokes were flowing. I was asked to go after the bowling, and it worked wonders. :D :D

If I could make it into the Squad and play well, chances are that i could get through into some Ranji team. :thumbs:

btw, with that 172*, I have finally got through the 161*, which had remained my best for four years. I had got out on 161 two times earlier, and during my knock of 172*, I was dropped on 161. :P :P

T

temp

Today I played cricket after 6 months!! Before the match we were practicing and the ball went very far near big rocks as I was picking up the ball from the rocks I slipped very badly and one of the rock got hit in my lower back. Man it's really painful for me. I cannot bend and I can't sit properly. I couldn't go to doctor as my father is away from the city.

I hope there's nothing much series :(

Users who are viewing this thread