Your Player Cards

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rohit Sharma suggestions please. Also how to upload pics which show directly in the post and not as attachments thanks

Attachments

• rohit.png
    rohit.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Master Khan
Sta Afridi Der Kha day. (Your Afridi is Damn Good)
If the hair of the beard can be turned dark brown, it will be perfect.

Deera manana wrora (thank you very much brother)
I am a big fan of Afridi and I want to make sure I make the Best Afridi on this game :) :yes

I made the beard dark brown just for you :thumbs
attachment.php

Attachments

• afridi_shahid_33.png
    afridi_shahid_33.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 221

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rohit Sharma suggestions please. Also how to upload pics which show directly in the post and not as attachments thanks

Nice. Looks good. For images use the IMG tag
E7hOMU1

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Might be a stupid question as I haven't had much of a look at Cricket Academy but do we know how the game will ship in terms of likenesses and stats? What I mean is will the in game Aussie captain have a completely coincidental passing resemblance to Michael Clarke with randomly similar career stats?

Also I take it we don't know which domestic teams are included?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Might be a stupid question as I haven't had much of a look at Cricket Academy but do we know how the game will ship in terms of likenesses and stats? What I mean is will the in game Aussie captain have a completely coincidental passing resemblance to Michael Clarke with randomly similar career stats?

Also I take it we don't know which domestic teams are included?

The game will probably not ship with anything that even closely resembles the real life players. That is why we are making all these players in cricket academy which is part of the full game and released early so that we can create the players and teams we need. Once the game releases, you can download the players people have made here and replace the original teams the game came with, with these created teams. These teams/players can be shared across pc, xbox, ps3.

This is true for both international and domestic teams, although there is a decent chance some domestic teams will be licensed

Oscar

Club Cricketer
My effort at Clarkey.... that was hard.

Attachments

• clarke_michael _24.png
    clarke_michael _24.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 31

NathanScott45

Club Captain
#1 certainly looks the best, need more wrinkles and clear signs of ageing though, I also think pieterson has greyish tints now in his hair.

Great work

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Deep, i used a completely different hairstyle than those 3 you posted. Check out mine to see.

About the face model, the upper half looks perfect but the lower half has something off. Lower the width there, head width and under jaw 2nd option from the down. Add the stubble 02 , narrow the chin a bit probably and it shoud look great. The brow probably needs to sart farther away from the nose and roght from the inner edge of the eye if possible.

I am just throwing ideas out there lol. Test them out and see.

Here is one of the pictures i used as reference. U can find a bigger verion of it in google somewhere

Pietersen further damages ties by sending text messages to Proteas | TopNews

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Thanks for the suggestions Israr. I used the same pic as reference. I'll try your suggestions now and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread