Your Player Cards

How is this for a Darren Sammy? It should be there for you to download. My username is Samuels.

sammy_darren_24.png

Darren Sammy is good. Would make the nose root a tiny bit narrower, i think there's a bigger gap between root and tip/nostrils in real life. but very good.

No offence but I had trouble seeing his face which was worsened by the card's dark background. Had to turn my mac's brightness all the way up :p

No offence but I had trouble seeing his face which was worsened by the card's dark background. Had to turn my mac's brightness all the way up :p

You should face the same problem here.

Darren Sammy is good. Would make the nose root a tiny bit narrower, i think there's a bigger gap between root and tip/nostrils in real life. but very good.

Did this and more, including increasing the distance between the eyes. Howzat?!

attachment.php

Attachments

• sammy_darren_24.png
    sammy_darren_24.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 202
Did this and more, including increasing the distance between the eyes. Howzat?!

attachment.php

i think eyes closer together was better.

i think you need to increase the massater height bar of jaw (actually makes it lower on the face) and then you're there

i think eyes closer together was better.

i think you need to increase the massater height bar of jaw (actually makes it lower on the face) and then you're there

Although I felt his eyes too wide in reality, I made them a touch closer and increased the massater height like what you said.

sammy_darren_24.png

Raj...Awesome work with Haddin. I am very happy that you are concentrating on the profile view as well.....a lot of creations look perfect from front on but weird when viewed side on. Brilliant work :cheers:

6. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (my favourite cricketer :)) ::

attachment.php

Attachments

• MSDhoni-new.jpg
    MSDhoni-new.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread