Your Player Cards

No sigs on mobile... Not invited to the party :(

Happy to take suggestions on fixing this if there is an issue. I added the original creator to try and give credit where due.

Last time there was an issue we pulled the server down and fixed things, we do take it seriously as we know a lot of effort has been spent and we certainly don't take it for granted.

The 'issue' ultimately arises when multiple creations are linked to one player. It's not possible to have more than one 'original creator'. I could originally create the face, but if someone else originally creates the other elements, then one person 'loses credit'

So do we give credit to the creator of the likeness? That seems the best way, right?

I can't check as I'm on mobile.

I'd need to double check in the morning. I think credit goes to whichever creation is linked first?

So do we give credit to the creator of the likeness? That seems the best way, right?

I can't check as I'm on mobile.

I know a number of likenesses I have created have others listed as original creator. Figured it had just glitched during some update, may be that adding stats changes the OC. I'm sure the same has happened to others.

Doesn't bother me personally, but short answer, I have no idea.

It would need to be in a patch for consoles but for the CA I can make a change so that visual creation is the dominant for the original creator credit.

Yes, yes, I'm back on CA and attempting to link players, however due to f**k ups I made before I knew how to link I am confused as sin. Some players are replacing both the player in the England Team and county team, some just one or the other. Some are disappearing from 'My Players' and are only available when you go into the team, others still remain in the 'My Players' area. And for some there to be more than one available when I click to link or replace?

Is there anyway to reset to whole lot to the default teams/settings and start again?!

Yes, yes, I'm back on CA and attempting to link players, however due to f**k ups I made before I knew how to link I am confused as sin. Some players are replacing both the player in the England Team and county team, some just one or the other. Some are disappearing from 'My Players' and are only available when you go into the team, others still remain in the 'My Players' area. And for some there to be more than one available when I click to link or replace?

Is there anyway to reset to whole lot to the default teams/settings and start again?!

My players will only list players you have edited/created Before linking. Rest will go to other players. Also it will list players you have edited AFTER linking. Its a bit weird.

No there is no easy way to start over. Best thing would be for you to unlink all your players and upload all your created players online. Then delete the current profil/saved files in documents and then start CA again. Download all your players back and start the linking process again.

There's an easy solution to this whole "credit" thing. Just stick Snowy Issy and a couple of other guys doing these amazing players on the BigAnt payroll to do the rest of the teams... :yes

Users who are viewing this thread